Thread: MitsuStyle.com
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006   #65
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
Re: MitsuStyle.com

Jakey, if you think we are going after the size of somthing like DSMTuners or DSMTalk you're thinking in the wrong scope of things.

Plain and simple, they don't make DSM's anymore. We don't want the site to enter into a stalemate and die over time. So we took the next logical step to build upon our foundation to provide for future growth.

I am sure we will have to deal with situations that come up over the next 3-6 months, and we are preparred to deal with those in a quick and positive way.

I think you need to relax a bit and just wait and see what happens along with everyone else.

As far as your sponsor bit, I think you just need to cut ties with you doing business with them and forget about it. If you had a bad experiance then you've probably made the decison to take your business elsewhere, and that's your right. I do get tired of you bringing it up every 10 minutes though.

Sometimes there comes a time where you just have to think, "is this really where I want to be?". Ask yourself that question Jakey. We've know each other a very long time, but if you feel this site isn't up to your requirement's then maybe MitsuStuyle.com isn't the best place for you. If you relax a tad, and just wait and see what happens and then realize it's just going to be better and you think this is a place for you, then by all means stick around. The decison is yours.