View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #58
Andrew7dg
Built it from scratch!

Drives: Currently Mitsu-less
Re: jhaan_dude is a good guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa View Post
Oh man that was a long read but, you guys seemed to all be getting screwed. I would never take a order on a turbo I didn't have parts for and make false promise's and then vanish for months from the people that gave me money!! Several members on here have also had problems with him as well. I know the site admin specifically told him to stop offering service's to members on here.

Looks like 6 people on the first page of that thread had problems for several months with his service's.

Also looks like about 3 months after people send money to him for turbo's or rebuilds they might get their product after several rounds of complaining.

alexNYC------------------PayPal sent--------3/05/10-------------Not received 16g
Involvedrotary-----------PayPal sent--------3/22/10-------------Not received EVO3 16G
dstar88 -----------------PayPal sent--------1/20/10-------------Not received FP Green
teamvpneon---------------PayPal sent--------4/07/10-------------Not received EVO3 16g
Dad ---------------------PayPal sent--------2/18/20-------------Received 16G 05/21/10
PDodson------------------PayPal sent--------5/25/10-------------Not received
ResistTheSystem----------PayPal sent--------4/28/10-------------Not received 16g/12a
on4now4------------------PayPal sent--------1/31/10-------------Not received TD05H 20g
dmyers151----------------PayPal sent--------2/09/10-------------Received 16g 2/26/10
dmyers151----------------Turbo sent back----6/02/10-------------Not returned

Andrew7dg
-----------exchange given --------------------Not received anything!

His response:
from now on im no longer giving updates, im just going to ship turbos as the parts come in. saves a lot of criticism and wasted time on everyones end.

Sounds like a good person to do business with.

What the deal was that in exchange for the S16G (had SS oil feed line on it also) and 4g64 block and crank that there would be a turbo coming my way. The crank was supposed to go into his friends car for a build (2.3L) at the time. He turned around and sold it for money not even offering it back to me (remind you that I have received nothing!) He took the S16G rebuilt it and sold it off as well.That was early this spring and now its fall. Told him that I needed a turbo for the stuff I have gave him, something quick spooling for auto x (this was a week or 2 ago). Received nothing except a bunch of excuses. Also complaints on how everyone is unfair. SO... I have received nothing from him but he sure made a profit off of me....

I don't want to even tell about the truck repair... lets just say he got more of my money for nothing...