View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006   #6
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: DSMLink Tuning guide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bleeder!!
does your knock sensor still have the insulating goo in it?

check your base timing?

correct spark plugs?
I dont know about the insulating goo. Should it have the goo or not?

If im understanding you timing question correctly, currently the dsmlink is set at 0 across the board for timing adjustment.

Havent checked the spark plugs, but will when i get home from work tonight and put in the NGK Bpr6's if they are not.

Quote:
Why not add some more fuel? then if its still knocking look at your timing(fucking 2gs).
Tried adding fuel when i was at 15 psi, it didnt to much.

Now heres the thing, i havent done a good solid 3rd gear pull, i couldnt find a good place to make a pull without being harassed by da po-po. But i found a place last weekend that im going to do some pulls later at.

Im usually pulling 2.3-4 degress of knock in the 4k+ rpms. Ill attach one of the logs. I also dont think this was set up on my laptop correct to capture the correct values. I.E its not captureing the Throttle pos.
ill attach it in a bit aj really needs to allow .dat files to be attached.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.

Last edited by tpunx99GSX; 05-02-2006 at 04:39 PM..
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote