View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014   #19
awd laser

Drives: 93 TSI
Re: The Winter Beater Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1g&srt View Post
http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31784
Here's the original link for when I sold it. It Has a more detailed list of mods. You should start a build thread on it. I had to sell it and my boat to clear room in the garage, and free up some cash for a new baby. If you ever decide to sell it let me know.
Thanks for the link! Are the valve springs and retainers stock? But yes I'll start a build thread on it once i'm finished with the 2g. Right now I'm thinking about putting the hx35 on the 2g since it has the race trans and throwing the e316g onto the 1g.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracka View Post
This. Keep a good coat of wax on it and wash it frequently and you'll have no trouble keeping it nice. My dad's 2004 GTO has 145k miles on it and has been driven every winter since new and could still pass for nearly showroom condition inside and out (he's selling it this coming spring, if anyone wants a heads-up).
If I do decide to drive it I will be sure to put a good coat of wax and maybe spray the underbody with a protective coating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMINMN View Post
I wanted this thing in the worst way before I went and got my truck! Wanna' trade for a '94 Colt? lol Perfect winter beater! Hahaha

Beautiful car.
Maybe if the colt was awd lol
awd laser is offline   Reply With Quote