View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015   #71
s1ngletracker

Drives: A BMW
Re: Anyone interested in Cobra adapter brackets

the aluminum adapters are rock solid. Well over 15 hours of track time and wheel to wheel racing, and enough heat to craze 13" rotors, but adapters are still flawless. Don't even have brake ducts yet (probably should do that..)

I need to make one small change to the design to make sure you don't have to modify knuckles (had to grind a ridge off mine) but I do want to have a run of them made. I wonder how many people would be interested? My kit would also come with hubcentric spacers. The rest are just nuts and bolts and the cobra stuff, easy for anyone to source and i'd provide part numbers, etc for all that. Maybe DB could stock them for me? Avoid shipping charges to MN.

Super busy prepping for another race this weekend at Gingerman in MI. They'll get further testing there, and i've got heat paint on them to really get a good feel of the range they reach.

Doing road race prep on this car has only expanded my list of DSM road race upgrade parts I really would love to see made and available to the masses.. Is there even a market for this stuff? I want to make a lightweight active toe eliminator kit, and a few other things.

Sponsored by DB Performance (dbptuning.com)

A dsm, a bimmer, a DORGE CUMMINZ, and a non running DSM race car... for now.

Last edited by s1ngletracker; 08-24-2015 at 05:58 PM..
s1ngletracker is offline   Reply With Quote