Thread: Alpha D
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011   #3
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Re: Alpha D

Ah come on! this makes me feel sucky ...pm send. . .and goodhart you had like so many weekends occupied. . .sorry guys i tore the spark plug threads out my head. . .sorry my power steering pump seized upon on me, and destroyed half my timing belt cover. . .sorry the bottom end noise i was having has been confirmed to be rod knock. . .sorry i plan ahead and have definite plans before sending request for parts. . . and if things dont work out well they dont work out. People should be able to give others the benefit of the doubt. Just like mlomker did. . . and safely assume people arent going to waste their time sending pms and asking for pictures and condition for items, if they are going to flake?! I mean who does that.

But were talking my motor being virtually done for needs to come out. . .and swapped. That just put me in a really bad mood and financial disadvantage is all. So i wanted to try and re allocate my funds.

I dont understand why especially good hart takes every opportunity to harp on me, its starting to really piss me off. It definitely does not make the site a very welcoming place. I realize it was a messed up move to have something put on hold for so long. I wouldnt even be upset if he (being mlomker) asked for a small fee or what not. Just dont take it out on others is all im asking. The rest is disclosed in the pm i send.

Last edited by Alpha D; 04-23-2011 at 12:21 AM..
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote