View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006   #19
gonen60

Re: automatic to manual swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceminion
Why waste your time with a silly mazdaford? there are dozens AFFORDABLE of cars that I would love to be able to own before I die/world runs out of gas: 3000gt, RX7, 300ztt, Supra, XT6, SVX, WRX, silvia S14....The list goes on, hell, I would like to drive a prelude, and I would like to drive a fast mustang too(if there is such a thing)
I driven a few of those car and if I had my choice I would choose the 300GT. It's just the VR4 cost so damn much and the probe is afforable plus before I became a DSMer I had Probe GT with the KLZE engine and the power and handling was excellent. I killed V8 trucks and low to no boost car on a daily. I'm more for the N/A scene then the boost anyway(not knocking any turbo or supercharge lovers just my preference) not to mention the car listed are a little on the pricer side, aside from the RX7.

I haven't got the PGT yet because I mainly find the automatic. That being the reason for my question also price is another problem because I just recently got my Talon (6 months ago) so I'm alittle low on cash.
gonen60 is offline   Reply With Quote