Thread: 93gtpeater
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012   #29
v8klla

Send a message via ICQ to v8klla Send a message via AIM to v8klla
Re: 93gtpeater

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGST View Post
Who cares if someone doesnt like the fact that you had issues and cant get the car down the track. Its the INTERNET! People will talk trash, run their mouths and they have no clue what it comes down to when building such a car and running a full time shop with customers cars coming first. Let them talk their shit.

No offense Chris, but by sitting here and arguing with us on the internet is pointless and just a waste of your time. Same with trying to keep up with anyone talking trash about your race car. Making a "Do not buy" list... Whatever else you do to try to prevent people talking shit...

That time should be better spent on making the business better, resolving issues with those who are loyal customers and maybe you'd have some extra time to work on the race car.

If you end up talking to someone at a Mitsustyle event that has talked shit about your company/car... WHO CARES!!! You are there to support the community and cars/customers. You cant keep track of everyone that doesnt like your company and by trying to do so, you're just wasting your time and stress when it could be better spent somewhere else.

AMS, Shep, Marco, Buschur... They dont do this shit. Marco and Buschur hate eachother, yet Marco still comes to Buschur's shootout... Let the little shit go man.
You do make some good points. It's a flaw of mine that I've been dealing with since day one, I see this business almost as if its my child and when someone badmouths it (especially without provocation) I see it as a personal attack. I take a lot of pride in what I do, and customer service is paramount to the success of my company, hopefully that can be seen through all of my defensiveness lol. Honestly I am looking for ways to improve as you suggest, but to do that I need to understand why...
E: chris@maperformance.com

We want your business! Please contact me directly for a quote or stop by the facility for a quick tour!

Last edited by v8klla; 09-03-2012 at 06:04 PM..
v8klla is offline   Reply With Quote