Thread: 93gtpeater
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012   #32
v8klla

Send a message via ICQ to v8klla Send a message via AIM to v8klla
Re: 93gtpeater

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGST View Post
I understand... And I am not trying to "attack" you or your business so please do not take it like that. I have no place in telling you what to do or how to run your business.

Its just the way I see it and hopefully you understand that. I was the same way until it was brought to my attention the very same way. I still work on a lot of DSM's despite my reputation... Even though people still talk shit about me, I could care less. 90% of those bad mouthing me, have never done business with me so why should I let it get to me? I would rather spend the time resolving issues with current customers or bettering my business in some way. I dont think I have had a negative outcome from a dsm customer in over 3 years... But people will continue to bad mouth. Oh well. Who cares.

You run a very large and successful business... You need to remember that and not let people that run their mouth get to you, obviously thats the buttons that they are looking to push to get you all worked up and it has been working.
Very true, at least the car finally ran well on Friday, one less button to push! lol
E: chris@maperformance.com

We want your business! Please contact me directly for a quote or stop by the facility for a quick tour!
v8klla is offline   Reply With Quote