MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2009   #1
rocket2g
Banned

Drives: 2g
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse FWD, 100% Bone Stock, 180k, 1,800$

Up for sale is a 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS FWD Turbo. Very rare model that is completely unmolested. The car itself and motor have around 180k on it, and believe me, you can't tell. Come drive the car yourself, the transmission is too smooth, the car starts up everytime no problems. keep in mind it stock, so its reliable . Some new parts include: New alternator, New front brakes, I have the new pads for the rear, just need to be installed, Newer throttle body, 3" pipe; filtered by a K&N air filter, and a Rebuilt 14b Turbo, GReddy oil catch can, reman. ECU, Valve cover gasket, ACCEL 7mm wires, alloy rims with newer bridgestone tires. The car is mechanically sound, no smoking from the tailpipe, no squeels or knocks, perfect daily driver. Interior wise, i would give it a 9/10, its SUPER clean, i think thats why i bought the car , and all the pieces and equipment are there, the hatch actually stays up, plus it has a sunroof!... The bad: Power steering has a leak in the line, so it doesn't work, A/C needs a recharge, Like i said above, needs those rear brakes installed (i have the pads), and has a little rust on the rear quarters, but none in places you would think like the door jams or struts. i love this car. my 4th DSM but my first FWD...kinda...different...haha...1,800 obo.. i can TRY to have pictures tonight, or just come look at the car.. give me a call or text 763-291-1500, thanks for look!! ALEX.

Last edited by rocket2g; 08-11-2009 at 03:28 PM..
rocket2g is offline   Reply With Quote