MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2010   #1
Brandito93

Drives: 1989 Nissan 240SX RB20
Send a message via Skype™ to Brandito93
Thumbs up 1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD CLEAN AND LOW MILES!!!

I have my 91 Talon AWD that I'm looking to sell since I'm planning on buying another car. This DSM is one of the cleanest ones I've ever seen. This is the 2nd one I've owned and I bought it from the original owner(a woman) back on October 08 with 39,000 original miles on it! It now has 66,6XX on it but is still is in great shape for the age of the car.

The car runs great. I just gave it a tune up with new NGK plugs and wires. Ran Mobil 1 in it since I bought it. The car has the EVO IX rims on it and they look great on it.

Here's the run down on the car. Its an automatic but I have a manual shifter box for it so it can be shifted by the push of a button or if ever dyno tuned it can be held in gear and not want to downshift on the dyno. I didn't think an automatic would be as much fun since my other car was a stick but shifts good and you never miss a gear.

Since the car is an auto I switched the turbo out from the 13g to a 14b from a manual car and put 550cc injectors in it. The turbo has been ported too. Hallman MBC installed and running about 14 lbs. of boost.

There is a 3" turbo back exhaust on it with a Magnaflow muffler on it with sounds nice and deep. Also the upper intercooler has been changed to a hard one with the GM MAFT setup on it so the 1g Bov can vent to the atmosphere which sounds cool and can tune the A/F ratio a bit with it.

I made a custom gauge cluster for the glove box so the car doesn't have gauges hanging all over the place. The panel has an Autometer boost gauge, Autometer A/F gauge and A/F digital read out(not a wideband), Blitz turbo timer, and a port to plug a datalogger into.

New rear caliper and rear brakes and rotors. I have most of the receipts for the car even the ones from the original owner. Since the car was so clean when I got it I didn't want to do alot of mods to it since it is probably one of the last unmolested DSMs out there.

I'm NOT looking to trade anything just looking for cash since like I said I'm buying a different vehicle. No disappointments with this car. I'm asking $4,995 and I am firm on the price. Any questions or reasonable offers, email me at brandontheswimmer@gmail.com or text me at 320-766-6141 and I'm Brandon. Thanks. kinda a feeler thread if I don't get around the asking price it's not going to be sold...plain and simple.

Last edited by Brandito93; 06-19-2010 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: Lower price
Brandito93 is offline   Reply With Quote