MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 08-17-2008   #1
dsmdion

Tsi Fwd

Nearly stock 1995 TSI For sale. This car was Tyler's (would?), and I just bought it about 2 months ago to get to and from work. The car has a greddy Type S B.O.V, upgraded plug wires, upper intercooler pipe, lower intercooler pipe (not installed), turboback exhaust (not sure what Kind) open element filter, component speakers all around, and a sub, and amp in the trunk. It has an eclipse Front bumper with Halo Headlights, and a turbo wing( bumper and wing just painted recently). I will be putting in a new clutch (stock), and fixing the A/C as well. the car is in very good condition, and it runs, and shifts very well. has aroud 116-117 thousand miles. interior is very clean, and well taken care of. I really like this car, but I'm shopping around. thats all I can Think of for now. I also went through and replaced worn hoses on the vehicle as well. any questions let me know. I will post pics of it when I get the conversion done ( hopefully tomorrow if I have time.) the car is currently sitting at the shop with the bumper taken off. I'm not dead set on a price as of now. the front bumper was a little dinged up when I bought it ( car was stuck in the snow, and the tow truck driver cracked the bumper not really noticeable, but I hate talon bumpers anyway LOL), so I am replacing that, along with the headlights, and I am fixing the a/c as well. I bought it for 4300 and put really no miles on it, along with fixing the bumper, A/C, and so on. I am asking around 4500ish or so. like I said it is a very good car, and I'm not in a hurry to sell it. I'm just shopping around because I'm looking to start a project car this winter, and I'm buying my buddy a 240sx for his project car, so I am taking offers. any questions just ask. you can email me at dionmauss@yahoo.com, pm me, or you can also call or text me at 608-797-2777

Thanks

Last edited by dsmdion; 08-17-2008 at 01:09 AM..
dsmdion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008   #2
GsXtUrBo98

Drives: 98 GSX, 04 is300
Send a message via AIM to GsXtUrBo98
Re: Tsi Fwd

pics

GSX 463awhp 363awtq on DB!
GsXtUrBo98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #3
dsmdion

well I was gonna keep the car, but Now I have to sell it. they are downsizing at wwork, and me and some others lost our jobs, so the car has to go. I just put on the new bumper, and headlights, and Will be putting on the wing this weekend. The car runs great, but the clutch will need to be replaced sooner than later. The A/C is also not fixed. I am asking around 4500, and will be taking offers. again my you can pm me, or call or text at 608-797-2777.

Here are some pics. ohh and its the black car, NOT the silver car

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh84/dsmdion/

Last edited by dsmdion; 08-28-2008 at 09:48 PM..
Old 08-28-2008   #4
dsmdion

Was gonna keep the car, but I found out today I lost my job, due to the company downsizing. I just put on the bumper, and the headlights, and I will be puting on the wing this weekend. The car runs great, but the clutch will need to be replaced sooner than later. I also did not fix the A/C. the price is 4500 OBO you can reach me by PM, or by the info I posted in the threads first post.

The car is the black car, NOT the silver car.

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh84/dsmdion/
Old 08-28-2008   #5
dsmdion

Dlelte that double post Sorry