MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2009   #21
Nartanian
I will eat you aliiiive!!

Drives: 1992 Galant VR-4
Re: A few Mint Condition Turbos 13B, 14B, GT3076

I never said anything bad about your gsx. I'm just saying on the last post you made with no pics, you said the only thing off the car was the tranny and tranfer case. We drove over 30 minutes through traffic to get there only to find out the interior was all taken off, wheels were off, exhaust mani was off, ic pipping was off, and other stuff too. You never mentioned any of it in your previous description. I'm not gonna argue if you did the work right now or not. Heck it's probably a good running car now for all I know. I'm just saying you should have had a better description instead of letting me waste my time and gas to drive out there.
Old 09-29-2009   #22
dsm2die4
Prisoner of Boost

Drives: A better POS than you

well sorry, but you should know that when you take the tranny out, there are a few other things that have to come out to make it easier to pull like the upper IC pipe and the wheels, axles, etc. Anyways, it's all back together now and is in great shape and drives great. I'm not listing things to waste people's time. Just call me before you come look at it like I ask you to in all my ads and I will tell you everything you want to know.

Old 09-29-2009   #23
scheides
flips McGee

OP asked me to delete this thread, but looks like there's some cleaning up to do. Please keep it civil and let me know if any knees need to be broken
Old 09-29-2009   #24
dsm2die4
Prisoner of Boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Least-It's-An-Evo View Post
So my friend picked up this "clipped" 14b and it's a joke. I guess square edged blades help hold boost longer and spoolup? And I didn't know he was going to pick the "clipped" one up 'til I was going to help him install it. Also, the exhaust housing clamp is all janky and doesn't clamp... mint, no way. AFAIK,this guy doesn't wanna give him his money back. Great seller...not. Way to take advantage of someone who is new to the DSM scene(my friend, not me cause I would've not bought the pos).

To set the record straight:

I bought a 95 tsi from california that had this "clipped" 14b turbo in it.
The dude I bought it from said that Pann Auto Performance in San Diego did the clipping and refinishing.
I made 325whp with it, spooled fast, held tight, pulled hard.
Took it off when I sold it.
Sat in my garage for a year, checked the play--none--MINT
Sold it to this guy.
He said his mechanic looked at it and said it was junk.
I told him the history on it and said, "but, if it does not work in your car, let me know and bring it back"
Guy never called or came back.
IF YOU STILL WANT TO BRING IT BACK TO ME I WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND. IF YOU THINK IT'S JUNK, I DON'T, BECAUSE OF WHAT I WAS TOLD BY THE ONE WHO SOLD IT TO ME AND IT MADE ME 325HP. I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO THIS AFFECTED, BUT I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS WRONG.

All i do is try to help out fellow dsmers with good shit for a fair price.
anyone who has bought anything else from me knows this, and I make it happen fast because I know that when you need a part, you want it asap.
I would never screw anyone out of money for something I know is junk.
I make good deals for people that need the stuff I have, and many of you can vouch for that. Again, I apologize, and will give full return for this and use it myself.
thanks

Old 09-29-2009   #25
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g

I called about the 3076 and got a pic told him it was a eBay turbo not a real gt3076.
So that is why he said usually goes for 550 on eBay. I dot know why he would just say it is in fact an eBay 3076 turbocharger. I know I would
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
Old 09-29-2009   #26
dsm2die4
Prisoner of Boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
I called about the 3076 and got a pic told him it was a eBay turbo not a real gt3076.
So that is why he said usually goes for 550 on eBay. I dot know why he would just say it is in fact an eBay 3076 turbocharger. I know I would
Done. Sorry. Thought that was clear.
Old 09-29-2009   #27
scheides
flips McGee

Ok, looks like enough info is out there now, if anyone has a major problem, LMK or start a thread in good guy/bad guy feedback. Thread closed.
Closed Thread