MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-09-2007   #201
SBR INC

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVD View Post
For SBR in general, it's obvious you didn't show up here to be social, but rather as a vendor in order to reach potential customers. Given your conduct in this thread, JUSTIFIED OR NOT, I think that chance has come and gone.

At this point it seems you are here just for the sake of arguing/clearing your name, which is simply not going to happen in the eyes of this community so long as you continue to act as if previous mistakes by your business are not your fault for whatever reason.

Chris

- I would say 'welcome' but that's clearly not the purpose of my post.
No - we are here becuase we "thought" it was a great little forum, when Jason introduced himself we were attacked.

I would like to know how you would handle it personally, I mean really.

P.S. - everyone makes mistakes - we are not perfect - only one person was and he is not with us anymore

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #202
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M/// Guy View Post
You just dont seem to get it, maybe tell Mike to come read this page.
Feel free to call me - would like to here from someone first hand how they would handle this - and you seem to have a pretty level head.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #203
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
You should care because he represented the company and now you should be trying to clean up his mess i.e. SBR's image. Say for example you go to a new restaurant and get a terrible meal. Are you going to steer clear of that place in the future or will you call ahead and ask if a new cook is in the kitchen?
So - if someone had a "beef" with Craig'r - call me!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #204
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
And your job is to represent your company, which you have done a horseshit job of so far on here. I was one of the people that have had an issue with SBR in the past, Craigr was the main person, but I also talked to Mike 3 times before it finally got straightened out. I had several good transactions before that, but that one was handled very poorly on SBR's end. It only takes one bad transaction to spoil a customer. I understand mistakes happen and I am a very understanding person, but the attitude at SBR always seems to be that you guys are right (like the turbo post farther ahead in the thread). The customer should be right until proven wrong, you can't just say they are wrong without seeing all of the facts first.
Always innocent until proven guilty - so send the pictures to ten turbo shops - ask them what happened - report their responses.

9 out of 10 will be "something went through the wheel", especially if they think it was one of their own turbos.

Sorry it took so long to take care of you - always here though!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #205
SBR Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
So - if someone had a "beef" with Craig'r - call me!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
yuh

Last edited by SBR Jason; 05-09-2007 at 02:24 PM..
SBR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #206
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Oliver View Post
we are also not the ones who initiated the shit talking. yet we get flamed for defending ourselves. albeit unconventional but defending ourselves none the less. so here wipe your mouth

Oliver
Spoken like a true purchasing guy.

Where is that Subaru picture?

HAHA

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #207
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

^^^^ Lmao!!!!!^^^^
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #208
At-Least-It's-An-Evo
At-Least-It's-White-Again

Mario Tetris 2 Champion! Tetris Champion! Tetris 2 Champion!
Drives: 98 iVTEC
Send a message via AIM to At-Least-It's-An-Evo

So when are you guys relocating to MN? I hear there are great business opportunities here!

Done fuckin' with cars but I will snap some photos of yours for now! =)
At-Least-It's-An-Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #209
SBR Oliver

I love that picture!

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #210
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Least-It's-An-Evo View Post
So when are you guys relocating to MN? I hear there are great business opportunities here!

I beg to differ.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #211
MATCHBX
Any 2 card caller.

Pinball Smash Up Champion!

Quote:
Always innocent until proven guilty - so send the pictures to ten turbo shops - ask them what happened - report their responses.

9 out of 10 will be "something went through the wheel", especially if they think it was one of their own turbos.

Sorry it took so long to take care of you - always here though!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

Which is exactly why I said you have to look at it objectively for your customers sake. Your guy says he owns up to any mistakes that he makes, that's good. I do the same at my job. It's unfortunate that many companies take the stanse of "it'snot our fault until you prove it's our fault."

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

It's always the second mouse that gets the cheese....

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Superjealousfragilemisswithsexualneurosis----John Valby
MATCHBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #212
SBR INC

Quote:
Mike, I am not condoning anything that Brent has done, but like was said there are 2 sides to every story. I personally do not like men that hit women. As long as there is no provokation. There are some instances that if a woman gets hit, it may or may not be justified. Some woman can be downright dirty in how they deal with men. They know that the man is the one that's gonna take the most heat for hitting them so they provoke them to the point that it would take a tibetan monk not to raise a hand. That article doesn't prove anything about his character. I've met Brent only a few times and I will not say that he is the greatest person alive because I just don't know him. But I won't say he's an asshole either. If it was proved that he did it and was convicted, then yes he deserves to be labled as such. But if there is no conviction and no evidence to prove it, then he is innocent until proven guilty.
It happened in my brothers house - my GM Jay Copenhaver and former employee Jon Nye were there when it happened. I do not care WHO YOU ARE - you do not hit a woman - under any circumstance - PERIOD.

His entire basement was trashed, holes in the wall, bottles broken in the wall, blood everywhere (not his). You have to be freaking kidding me - and I screwed Brent to huh? He screwed himself.

As for the rest of your email - I am only on through X games for Rally - we may do a rally in Jamaica in late August and another in December.

STPR kicked our but last year - first stage

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #213
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Least-It's-An-Evo View Post
Your winters our longer and colder than ours - I do not think so!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #214
sleepy2lazy

Damn. 11 pages in 1-2 days? That was a fun morning read I suppose.

But to be ontopic, SBR guys, I don't think I will ever steer and head your way for products and goods. I'll give you the honest neutral customer opinion.

1. Your products are pricy. (You stated earlier that we should bring the attention or something like that. But in fact, you guys should be lookin around as well and know about it. Remember, not alot of people have money to burn, but we will when we need / want the right thing.)
2. Your reputation isn't great. (It doesn't matter how hard your trying to rebuild your reputation. When it comes to performance parts and tuning, word of mouth can travel a long long way. And in general, with any business, rebuilding your reputation from a pile of ashes can be one of the hardest things to do. Take the makers of Tylenol. When they screwed people over in the past, it ruined them. Took them so many years to be a good brand again.)

My recommendation to you is, to fix your customer service, keep at it, and be an incredibly big suckup to the public. Secondly, your going to have to impose a better quality control at SBR. Why? Apparantly from all the negative public opinion about you guys, if your always waiting to get an "invoice" number or something like that to respond to a problem, and not really look into it, then your in trouble In addition, like it or not, if something went through that turbo once, twice, and so forth in a rather short amount of time, you shouldn't come to the conclusion that something went through it. Explore all possible answers, as I am well aware that you guys are very informed on what they could be.

During my days of research on products, there's not too many great reps for SBR. Based on that, I will never deal with you guys until there is nothing but news of good luck streaming in the web about your company. Sometimes, it also truly does seem that SBR doesn't care about customers at all, and there is some behind the scenes work that you guys are doing just to get money. But thats just from a neutralist opinion that doesn't know much and doesn't really research companies much, only reviews.

Sucking up and having patience are your steps to being as reputable as Forced Perf. Personally, for online vendors outside of Minnesota, there's one place that I do like. Reason? Their price was good and their customer service was great as hell. One example, I returned a product, I didn't call him to checkup on it. He called me back, left me two messages. First message was of notice, second was of what he did and If I think differently, give him a call back.

If i was to purchase something online, it'd be that one shop. But in the future, whenever I need my goodies, the best shops are the few and only, sponsors of this forum. I don't know them, haven't met them personally, but these boys bust their chops for us, and for that, I definitely am going to support them. They've shown true dedication, integrity, honesty, and so much more.

All I can say is Good luck on the rebuilding of your company's reputation.

I'm not bashing you, i'm just taking the neutral point of view from a person who doesn't really know much about dsms
sleepy2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #215
SBR INC

Quote:
Sometimes, it also truly does seem that SBR doesn't care about customers at all, and there is some behind the scenes work that you guys are doing just to get money.
HUH?

Behind the scenes work that makes our money?

Its this kind of nonsense false crap that has given us this name. What the hell are you talking about?

Once you tell me that - I can try to address the rest of your concerns.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #216
MATCHBX
Any 2 card caller.

Pinball Smash Up Champion!

Quote:
It happened in my brothers house - my GM Jay Copenhaver and former employee Jon Nye were there when it happened. I do not care WHO YOU ARE - you do not hit a woman - under any circumstance - PERIOD.

His entire basement was trashed, holes in the wall, bottles broken in the wall, blood everywhere (not his). You have to be freaking kidding me - and I screwed Brent to huh? He screwed himself.

As for the rest of your email - I am only on through X games for Rally - we may do a rally in Jamaica in late August and another in December.

STPR kicked our but last year - first stage

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Like I said, according to the article there was no proof. Only that a complaint was filed. No outcome.

I agree that there is no need to hit a woman. I do not condone it nor would I ever do it. I can see how it can escalate to that though, even with a very mild mannered person (not saying Brent is or isn't). None of us were there to see it so it is your word against everyone else's. I am not getting in the middle of it saying it was his or someone else's fault. Just pointing out that what was posted was not concrete evidence of a crime.

Why are you only doing up until X games? You are missing out on some of the best roads in the US for rally. LSPR (Lake Superior Rally) and Ojibwe are some of the best run events around.

As for the rest of moy post, you didn't address it, but that's ok. I understand.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

It's always the second mouse that gets the cheese....

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Superjealousfragilemisswithsexualneurosis----John Valby
MATCHBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #217
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:
No - we are here becuase we "thought" it was a great little forum, when Jason introduced himself we were attacked.

I would like to know how you would handle it personally, I mean really.

P.S. - everyone makes mistakes - we are not perfect - only one person was and he is not with us anymore

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

So you be a man and say "sorry, I know we had problems in the past. It was my responsibility as the owner to monitor my employees and I didn't do that enough. We have been taking serious strives to fix this problem and have gotten rid of several employees and added new ones who are working out much better."

That is how a real business person does it. You cannot erase the past, you just have to deal with it the best you can. Even if it was Craigr's fault, he was still representing your company, therefore it all comes back to you. Quit playing the blame game and take responsibility for your company.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #218
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Quote:
Feel free to call me - would like to here from someone first hand how they would handle this - and you seem to have a pretty level head.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
I would but I dont think text or phone really matters, either way it doesnt seem to get through. Many people have already told you the cocky one way attitude probably isnt going to get many positive replies from people that have already had trouble dealing with you in the past. You need to somehow fix the attitude that some of your employees seem to have.

They should really care about issues from the past because if they are never fixed they will be brought up again and again. Angry customers go a long way to keep others from going through the same headache. Sure you probably have tons of happy customers but you should be striving toward maintaining a level of unhappy customers that reach the level 0 or close to it... I somehow don't see that right now.

I found this interesting, and Id like your take on how you think too many variables to give any refund is even acceptable from a shop, when the problem was obviously their fault? You might want to follow PSI's attitude toward going one step further for customers if you want your name to raise up from the ground weve pounded it into...
http://www.geocities.com/ftrkeaka/sbrpsi.htm
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #219
sleepy2lazy

Quote:
HUH?

Behind the scenes work that makes our money?

Its this kind of nonsense false crap that has given us this name. What the hell are you talking about?

Once you tell me that - I can try to address the rest of your concerns.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

Nonsense false crap? Whether its true or not, If you read many of your negative reviews, it would basically appear as if you guys are sending half assed products or services. When something busts, you guys dont' take care of it.

And to be honest, I haven't said a single thing about your company until that last post. And really, I don't need any issues or concerns to be addressed as I haven't dealt with you guys before. I just wanted to give you an opinion.

Sometimes taking in the public opinion maybe a bit harsh, but deal with it. Especially since i'm giving you one that is pretty clear, standard, and unbiased.
sleepy2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #220
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
maybe you should pay attention to the pre and post comments that go along with that statement, not just that alone.

Joe
SBR
You just don't stop being an ass do you?
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote