MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-14-2007   #481
SBR INC

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane55113 View Post
I'm going to chime in here as everyone else sees fit to do so.

I have only had one transaction with SBR and that was the very 1st thing I ever bought for my dsm, a boost gauge and a MBC. I will not do business with them again because of all the negative things I hear about them. That may sound like an ignorant act but at the same time it makes perfect sense because there are allot of other vendors out there with little or no negative rep.

There is no other dsm related company out there with as much negative publicity as SBR. It feels like everyday i log onto talk or tuners or link there is someone criticizing or complaining about another SBR product or service and everyone that replies scolds them for using your company, how can you fix something that?

Not to be repetitive but your company sucks. I refer anyone who asks me about anything dsm related simply to steer clear of SBR instead of referring them to a specific vendor, not only have I said this many times I have been told this many times.
If you will not do business with us becuase of what you "hear", that is fine.

How was your transaction with us?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #482
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
No - no - no.

You are confusing Joe with Chance.

That's why he is "Fat Chance".

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #483
x-pride

Drives: She is 22, black, slow and does not play fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korupt View Post
Yep, I read the whole thing from start to finish. It's been a real long day at work after reading that. Anyways, the comment good points, but my name does not do justice, what does that mean? It's a damn screen name!

I agree about how people present themselves but the internet is so hard to read. How would you take it if you where going to a forum to try doing good and you where bashed? If I called your cas a pos you would get defensive.

Sure you shouldn't piss off customers and I agree there, but you also have to see both sides of the picture. I am not a SBR groupie or anything, I just wanted to point out some good things I noticed about them when I got my order.

Either way I just made a name here to show that I do have a good story from SBR and I will continue to buy from them. Good luck with all of this Mike and crew.
Shady Screen Name. I have been in customer service for a long time and one thing I learned was the customer is always right. Not the other way around. I would never ever tell a customer I was going to punch them in the face or show how macho I am. Every thread I read about SBR always turn out this way. Makes me really want to deal with SBR. After reading there comments puts negative thouhgts in my head. I am only judging from what they post and nothing more. Next time try mail ordering your product and give us the results. As for right now I have no beef with you or SBR. So, lets keep it that way.
x-pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #484
1QUICK4
Crash Course Racing

Drives: in circles
Send a message via Yahoo to 1QUICK4

I have heard a few good things about SBR but many more bad than good. I thought about ordering up some parts a while back but from what I've heard it's hit or miss, kinda like.

Last edited by 1QUICK4; 05-14-2007 at 05:08 PM..
1QUICK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #485
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-pride View Post
Shady Screen Name. I have been in customer service for a long time and one thing I learned was the customer is always right. Not the other way around. I would never ever tell a customer I was going to punch them in the face or show how macho I am. Every thread I read about SBR always turn out this way. Makes me really want to deal with SBR. After reading there comments puts negative thouhgts in my head. I am only judging from what they post and nothing more. Next time try mail ordering your product and give us the results. As for right now I have no beef with you or SBR. So, lets keep it that way.

Understandable...but in our defense...we were not the first ones to initiate the negative comments. like Korupt said, if you were called a POS, youd get defensive too. We always appreciate the positive comments, it just seems like everyone wants to jump on the flame wagon...its alot easier to say bad things when everyone else is, than to stand up and say good things.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #486
slowdsm2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
its alot easier to say bad things when everyone else is, than to stand up and say good things.
It would be easier if there weren't so many people with "bad" experiences.

SBR has no one to blame but themselves for the "bad" press.

Remember, a happy customer might tell 10 people but an unhappy customer will tell EVERYONE.

The percentage of "unhappy" customers may be small in comparison to the total number of customers but it's not how many issues you have... it's how most of those with "issues" have been treated.

The motto of the day... "friends don't let friends buy from SBR".

Maybe you guys should follow the well proven path of recovery... close the doors and open up under a new name.
slowdsm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #487
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdsm2 View Post
It would be easier if there weren't so many people with "bad" experiences.

SBR has no one to blame but themselves for the "bad" press.

Remember, a happy customer might tell 10 people but an unhappy customer will tell EVERYONE.

The percentage of "unhappy" customers may be small in comparison to the total number of customers but it's not how many issues you have... it's how most of those with "issues" have been treated.

The motto of the day... "friends don't let friends buy from SBR".

Maybe you guys should follow the well proven path of recovery... close the doors and open up under a new name.

ok well heres some food for thought...going by wht you said, if we had 3 customers that had a bad experience and told EVERYONE...for arguments sake well say 20 ppl each, thats 60 ppl that dont like SBR, but only 3 actually did business with...if there were 5 ppl that bought and had a good experience and told the 10 each, thats 50 ppl that heard good. You have a bad experience with 2 less ppl and 10 more hear bad than good....what are we supposed to do? Ya we mess up, and noone out there is perfect. Especialy when a company has changed employees and changed so many things in such a short period of time, things arent going to be as consistent. A company cant really get into a rythym when everythings being changed so much. As of right now, were dealing with things from the past...granite we are trying to make things right for the future but when ppl wont stop living in the past we cant really change their perceptions.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-14-2007   #488
slowdsm2

Quote:
ok well heres some food for thought...going by wht you said, if we had 3 customers that had a bad experience and told EVERYONE...for arguments sake well say 20 ppl each, thats 60 ppl that dont like SBR, but only 3 actually did business with...if there were 5 ppl that bought and had a good experience and told the 10 each, thats 50 ppl that heard good. You have a bad experience with 2 less ppl and 10 more hear bad than good....what are we supposed to do? Ya we mess up, and noone out there is perfect. Especialy when a company has changed employees and changed so many things in such a short period of time, things arent going to be as consistent. A company cant really get into a rythym when everythings being changed so much. As of right now, were dealing with things from the past...granite we are trying to make things right for the future but when ppl wont stop living in the past we cant really change their perceptions.

Joe
SBR
What are you supposed to do?

Well, let's see... you could start by evaluating the "cost" of an unhappy customer. Instead of saying something like "tough, we shipped it" when someone calls about a missing part... perhaps you might consider just sending a replacement part.

Own up to your mistakes and stop charging people "Fees" when they want to return the part because what you shipped was not what was ordered.

People don't accept passing the buck to former/new employees for mistakes.

The management of SBR is the same as it always has been, and attitudes towards customer service come from the top down.
Old 05-14-2007   #489
SBR Joe

Quote:
What are you supposed to do?

Well, let's see... you could start by evaluating the "cost" of an unhappy customer. Instead of saying something like "tough, we shipped it" when someone calls about a missing part... perhaps you might consider just sending a replacement part.

Own up to your mistakes and stop charging people "Fees" when they want to return the part because what you shipped was not what was ordered.

People don't accept passing the buck to former/new employees for mistakes.

The management of SBR is the same as it always has been, and attitudes towards customer service come from the top down.

There is no "fee" that incurs when it was a mistake on our part, if a customer is online and orders teh wrong part and sends it back then yes, because the customer is the one that chose the wrong thing, there is a fee unless they want to exchange it for teh correct one. But it has happed quite a few times, if a customer wants one thing and we send him the wrong thing, WE issue a call tag and pick it up on our dime and send them the correct one. If the customer either ordered teh wrong thing online or ordered something and cancelled it, theres gonna be a fee because if we have to order it from a vendor and we cancel it due to teh customer cancelling, we have to pay a fee, thus the cancellation fee. And if im not mistaken it says that online. Were not the only company out there that does this in case you didnt know.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-14-2007   #490
slowdsm2

Quote:
There is no "fee" that incurs when it was a mistake on our part
There are threads on multiple forums that say otherwise.
Old 05-14-2007   #491
SBR Joe

Quote:
There are threads on multiple forums that say otherwise.

If you dont mind....dig a few of these up so i can physically see. Im not calling you a liar by any means, i just want to see.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-14-2007   #492
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr

For the love of god, take this shit to pm's.
Old 05-14-2007   #493
Pushit2.0
15min late to the world

Its the never ending story.
Old 05-14-2007   #494
xveganxcowboyx
Wanker

Drives: 95 M3

If we're about to die anyway, I'd rather die fighting! Come for me G'mork! I AM ATREYU!
xveganxcowboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #495
MitsuChick

Tournaments Won: 6

wow this is still going on...humm
Old 05-15-2007   #496
talon1979

An update on the intercooler pipe: I've received an e-mail with a tracking number. I should receive my pipe on the 21st. Evidently they are shipping me out the correct intercooler pipe the same day they received the wrong one in the mail
talon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007   #497
Shane55113
Now 20% less Racist

Send a message via AIM to Shane55113

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
If you will not do business with us becuase of what you "hear", that is fine.

How was your transaction with us?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Your missing the point, everyone knows that word of mouth is one of the most powerful advertising tools but at the same time it can be devastating to a business if there are bad things said.

Obviously you know that there is something wrong with your company's reputation and you are trying to salvage what you can. Say i'm wrong whatever but everyone knows thats why your still on this board trying to see why we hate you and what you can bend to make it seem that your company is not that bad.

The single transaction i had with you was not a bad one but at the same time its not at the same caliber as spending thousands of dollars on turbos, short blocks, ect. and having issues with it then having to deal with your horrid customer service and ultimately being screwed out of time and $

I dont like you. I dont like the way you have conducted yourself on this board. I dont like the way your employees have conduced themselves on this board. I will no longer go on what i "heard" about your company, i will go on what i have read in this thread, is that a good enough reason for you now?

Last edited by Shane55113; 05-15-2007 at 03:46 AM..
Shane55113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007   #498
MATCHBX
Any 2 card caller.

Pinball Smash Up Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
I own and built the car ACP won the rally in.

Own as in paid for it, built as it was built in under six weeks in my shop.

So - if Subaru won X games - I guess I won this rally.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
I guess you missed the point of my post then.

Congratulations that you built a car that can survive a national rally and win. That IS a big achievement. That I am being totally serious about.

But the question that was posed to you was whether or not it stung that Brent won a Wally. For driving!!! Not for just building a car but for driving. Then you come back with "No - because I had my first Rally win this year in Perce Neige - so all is good on my end - no stinging at all." It should've been worded, "My team had their first rally win....." Taking credit for others achievements is not what I would call respectable. When comparing apples, make sure yours are apples as well.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

It's always the second mouse that gets the cheese....

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Superjealousfragilemisswithsexualneurosis----John Valby
MATCHBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007   #499
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon

This is getting to be retarded.

So how about the Twins on Sunday. They whooped some Detroit ass!
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007   #500
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
This is getting to be retarded.
Agreed.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote