MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 07-29-2011   #21
1G4g63t

Drives: 92 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
Re: Supa_dupa_man

then why would your profile say that you've been on 1-2 days ago and sometimes even hours before I log in? yes you have messaged me finally but it took me posting this thread to do so.
1G4g63t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011   #22
scheides
flips McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa_dupa_man View Post
Wow... What a big deal made out of a failure to communicate. I haven't been on this forum in a while, therefore failed to get any PMs from anybody.

You should be notified of new PM's via email, if you disabled this feature for some reason, or have an invalid email address, you should update it to a current one so I don't slap you
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011   #23
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN

Quote:
Chayce (DSMINMN) You can go DIAF, grow the fuck up, quit sucking on mommy's tits and go buy your own car. Who the fuck says I haven't built any of my own cars? I've built more shit than you have any sort of knowledge of. I never once did say that I beat any of Schides cars, quit putting words in my mouth. You wouldn't want to go into the story of the Neon with a stock crank in it? I wish you knew that a stock crank can hold up to more than 600whp...

Barry; the one who rebuild your car countless times. And Bert; one of the people who used to be a friend of your's, whom informed me of all of your "built" vehicles, and WHO built them. Built more? I surely haven't seen any of them..nor anyone else around here.

And as a matter of a fact, you did say you beat Schides. In your RS-T .."one time in Alex[andria]". While he was in his 2g. The real funny thing is, I didn't even know who he was until recently. AND I never even knew he owned a 2g. So I was only going by what you said (that won't happen again). I heard it straight from your lying mouth. Lulz.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 07-29-2011 at 11:55 AM..
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011   #24
311evo

Drives: Evo VIII and 96' Buick Park Ave
Send a message via MSN to 311evo

Quote:
Wow... What a big deal made out of a failure to communicate. I haven't been on this forum in a while, therefore failed to get any PMs from anybody.

Who the fuck are you guys to judge someone you really don't even know?
The only person I really do know on here is chris02rex, who happened to buy a scrap car from me for crushing weight... I told you it had coil-overs on it, I also said the kid I bought them from said they were some super overpriced suspension parts.

Chayce (DSMINMN) You can go DIAF, grow the fuck up, quit sucking on mommy's tits and go buy your own car. Who the fuck says I haven't built any of my own cars? I've built more shit than you have any sort of knowledge of. I never once did say that I beat any of Schides cars, quit putting words in my mouth. You wouldn't want to go into the story of the Neon with a stock crank in it? I wish you knew that a stock crank can hold up to more than 600whp...

I PM'd 14g63T back, I'm going to fix this incident.
Fail reply, besides the last sentence.
311evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011   #25
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN

Just a side note; I have been informed by a friend of mine Brandon AKA Supa_dupa_man has threatened to beat me up, a 16 year old. HA!

Just letting everyone know what kinda' guy he really is.
Old 07-30-2011   #26
twack
It was a auto get over it

Drives: something better then you
Send a message via AIM to twack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMINMN View Post
Just a side note; I have been informed by a friend of mine Brandon AKA Supa_dupa_man has threatened to beat me up, a 16 year old. HA!

bro chill out, being a little tattle tail is making you look just as bad. handle this like an adult, i dont care your age
twack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #27
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Exclamation Re: Supa_dupa_man

Quote:

Fix'd; for emphasis on the important part of the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twack View Post
bro chill out, being a little tattle tail is making you look just as bad. handle this like an adult, i dont care your age
I'm sorry but this comment just isn't true at all. I did handle it like an adult. I contacted/asked him about it because he was Facebook messaging a friend of mine saying something like he wishes I was 18 so he could "pound my face to teach me a lesson" or something.

That and the last time I checked a certain piece of literature reads you should confront a person if you have a problem with them; unlike what he was doing (so I did so).

I honestly find what he is saying amusing.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 07-30-2011 at 06:37 AM..
Old 07-30-2011   #28
Supa_dupa_man
Bimmer Guy

Drives: ///M3

Quote:
I honestly find what he is saying amusing.
Because you like cock in and around your mouth?
Old 07-30-2011   #29
chris02rex

Drives: 02 WRX/STI, 91 Tsi AWD, 07 Silverado

Haha this is getting entertaining.
chris02rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #30
Supa_dupa_man
Bimmer Guy

Drives: ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris02rex View Post
Haha this is getting entertaining.
Hey, he wanted to start talking shit about me (He barely even knows me at all, and likes to go by rumors or shit he hears from other people)
Old 07-30-2011   #31
bertrenolds5

Drives: 91 eagle talon GST

Quote:
I'm just looking out for the good guy here. I know how Supa is. He's got friends that would be there in a second, yet he wouldn't show up for anything for them. Yet somehow they stick around and help him out..? Anyway, just lookin' out.

Buuuut; if you have enough friends that can handle themselves then I would say you shall be fine.
Seems like they would be stupid friends if they wanted fight over a phone that he owes someone money back for. A guy on DSMtalk told me he was sending my stuff, never sent it, and still owes me $15 out of the $230 I gave him. There are alot of assclowns showing up on dsm forums lately.
Old 07-31-2011   #32
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

Somebody bust out the ban stick plz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011   #33
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Thumbs up Re: Supa_dupa_man

Quote:
Hey, he wanted to start talking shit about me (He barely even knows me at all, and likes to go by rumors or shit he hears from other people)
This is the last time I am posting in this thread unless I find it fit to do so. Brandon; grow, the, hell, up. NONE of the things I said about you were from other people. They all came from your mouth. The stupid little stories, like the one about scheides; ALL YOU!

The thing about you cars; what would Barry have to gain about saying he's had to rebuild you car countless times? Absolutley NOTHING. The same can be said for Bert. Grow up, kthxbai.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 07-31-2011 at 10:26 AM..
Old 07-31-2011   #34
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Quote:
This is the last time I am posting in this thread unless I find it fit to do so. Brandon; grow, the, hell, up. NONE of the things I said about you were from other people. They all came from your mouth. The stupid little stories, like the one about scheides; ALL YOU!

The thing about you cars; what would Barry have to gain about saying he's had to rebuild you car countless times? Absolutley NOTHING. The same can be said for Bert. Grow up, kthxbai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertrenolds5 View Post
Seems like they would be stupid friends if they wanted fight over a phone that he owes someone money back for. A guy on DSMtalk told me he was sending my stuff, never sent it, and still owes me $15 out of the $230 I gave him. There are alot of assclowns showing up on dsm forums lately.
I'm not 100%... I don't know said guy very well to know if he would want to start something over a cellphone.. It is possible however; I guess. You never really know until the situation arises.
Old 07-31-2011   #35
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Thumbs up Re: Supa_dupa_man

Quote:
I'm not 100%... I don't know said guy very well to know if he would want to start something over a cellphone.. It is possible however; I guess. You never really know until the situation arises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhart View Post
Somebody bust out the ban stick plz!!
Old 07-31-2011   #36
twack

Quote:
ummmm im pretty sure hes not just talking about supa....
Old 07-31-2011   #37
19TsiAwd90
2stepadepaaadepaaadep

Drives: myself crazy

Quote:
Because you like cock in and around your mouth?
how old are we now 13?
^^thats what modding is about.. your own enjoyment
19TsiAwd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011   #38
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twack View Post
ummmm im pretty sure hes not just talking about supa....
Ummmm, I hope you aren't hinting at me as well. I have done nothing wrong.... Are you friends with Supa or something? Because it seems everything I say in here makes you get a little more defensive towards me. Even when NONE of this is directed towards you in any way shape or form. I'm a little confused.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 07-31-2011 at 09:49 PM..
Old 08-01-2011   #39
twack

Quote:
Ummmm, I hope you aren't hinting at me as well. I have done nothing wrong.... Are you friends with Supa or something? Because it seems everything I say in here makes you get a little more defensive towards me. Even when NONE of this is directed towards you in any way shape or form. I'm a little confused.
never meet the kid or you. Your just handling this childishly
Old 08-01-2011   #40
1G4g63t

Drives: 92 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

Wow I didn't think my little rant would start such a big fuss. I think this has gone way too far. this was never meant to be an attack on everyone just informing people of the crappy way he does buisness, I really don't care how he is as a person. let him tell stories, it takes all types of people to make the world go round. I'm starting to think goodhart is right and the ban stick should come out. personally I'll be the first victim for starting this thread. (and yes I can't spell today)
1G4g63t is offline   Reply With Quote