MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 09-17-2012   #1
blageo23
AWD4G64

Send a message via AIM to blageo23
Cool ANPlumbing.com

I have ordered well over $1000 from them for my own personal use and sent countless people to them to order their parts from. I have never had an issue until now. First I ordered my coolant lines and they sent me one wrong fitting. I sent it back and waited, and waited a good 2 weeks. Finally get ahold of them and the right fitting is back ordered. Well that would have been nice to know 2 weeks ago when I said I was returning this fitting for the right one. So I had them send me a different fitting (30 degree instead of 45). No big deal.
Fast forward a couple months when I ordered my fuel lines from them. Transaction went well got all my parts. Put the lines together and they were leaking. Thought it was the fittings so I sent them back for them to take a look at them. Waited 2 weeks after I sent them to contact them. And they said they didnt have it even tho tracking said it was delivered. This was a package with $200 worth of lines and fittings in it... Finally the next day they found my package. But they said they didnt know what to do with it. I told them 3 times what was wrong and what I wanted happen. Finally got the lines back BUT I was missing a straight fitting and they replaced one of the hoses but with a different type of hose and charged me for the new hose and didnt send me the old hose back. That doesnt seem like a big deal but thats $30 worth of parts.
Sorry for the long story.

Long story short if you want to order from them fine just dont send anything back
blageo23 is offline   Reply With Quote