MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 07-07-2014   #21
blesi660r

Drives: 07-gsxr 750, 93 talon tsi awd
Re: DSMINMN

Again let me say this CLEAR! I apologize if I was NOT repeat NOT!
Speaking with you but again as you can see in my first pic post how I could have mistaken the guy I was talking with as you're self. So again I apologize for the confusion and hope you can See why I was confused as to whom I was speaking with
Old 07-07-2014   #22
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN

Well let's start this off like this. No, you were indeed not talking to me. I did type a response for my friend Tyler whom wanted to get himself a 1gb after seeming Mark Leasure's at Proving Grounds. He couldn't stop laughing at the slow Honduhs and the fact of him laughing was pissing off my Honduh fanboy roommate. lol

He insisted he wanted and would buy my Electric blue metallic '92 TSi AWD. He asked for a price and simply said I couldn't sell it especially for what I'd want for it. He asked for the ridiculous price I was thinking. I told him $1,500. He agreed to buy it; a shell...for $1,500. lol No engine, trans..not even a block! So I told him after while "There's no way I can sell it. I'll help you find one though."

So yes, that is why I posted in your thread. I also typed a message for my friend about the engine/block. This is because he is into cars but has never owned anything besides a 90's Plymouth Neon (not including his trucks). He doesn't know too much about DSMs nor their prices. Being I have been around the block a few times buying parts for personal use as well as school I know what things go for. I was just trying to help him get a better deal.

Yesterday Tyler and I went east of St. Paul to look at a running, driving 1gb TSi AWD. He told me when I asked about what he said to you, I was under the notion he would be waiting awhile to get your shell and such. I think he said you weren't very happy. Like I said though, I just wanted to check. It wasn't my deal or fail transaction. It was in fact my friend Tyler's. It really wasn't up to him either. The bank had been giving him the runaround about things. He truly was going to buy both the car we went and looked at yesterday as well as yours.

All I did was make a few connections and type a few messages/posts.

Now, if this thread could be wiped out of existence and an actual feedback started for/about me, I would greatly appreciate that.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 07-07-2014 at 07:40 AM..
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014   #23
blesi660r

Again sorry for the mix up... He txt me this morning and said a tree fell on his house yesterday and wasn't able to make it out.

Last edited by blesi660r; 07-07-2014 at 11:46 AM..
blesi660r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014   #24
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN

I appreciate the apology. Let's all make sure from now on to confirm we have an issue before posting.

Mods can delete this thread now.
Old 07-07-2014   #25
blesi660r

I talked with Tyler and all has been taken care of, again sorry dsminmn for the mix up
Old 03-08-2015   #26
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

What's it take for a guy to get a positive thread started for him? Good Lord.
Old 03-08-2015   #27
blesi660r

Let this thread die maybe, then sell something and ask the person who bought from you to review you.
Old 03-08-2015   #28
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blesi660r View Post
Let this thread die maybe, then sell something and ask the person who bought from you to review you.
I've bought and sold more than some of the people on here getting good reviews. It kind of upsets a person when something like this pops up, I ask for good reviews and no one takes the initiative to do anything.
Old 03-08-2015   #29
blesi660r

Well you can ask the mods to delete this thread, I guess if you want recognition for how good of a seller/buyer you are you better stick to Facebook ,or have you're friends wright a review If it means that much To you.
Old 03-08-2015   #30
blesi660r

If I deal with someone I like and had a good experience with I'll review them. But Yea I guess you'd better keep asking for reviews