MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 09-06-2007   #1
hareboy1979

jhaan_dude is a good guy *edit* BAD GUY!

julian has helped a bad situation become a great one
i was a virgin to these dsm's i jumped the gun and jumped all over a 91 eclipse gsx it was a pile of crap when i got it and i could have gotten rolled around again and again on this car but met a good dude that helped clean up the body and some other mechanical problems with the car and with juliens help and him giving me parts for my car its finaly somthing i actualy am almost proud to drive

he has been good to talk to and get info and advise on what to do next with my car matter of fact last weekend he spent about 8 hours working on my car and now it runs like a bat out of hell
hareboy1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009   #2
cman3000
Colin

100m Running Champion!
Drives: 90 Talon TSi AWD, 73 Datsun 240z w/Built L28
meh

Well, i paypaled jhaan the money for a DNP manifold on the 8th of January, and it didn't come until the 22nd of february, a day after when my car left to go get tuned(too late). He had many reasons for why this was, but one would think you could ship a box faster than a month and a half. Also, the DNP nameplate on the manifold fell off, which i was not aware of until about a month after buying it, and i found this out from another member, not jhaan until i confronted him about it. Overall it wasn't a great transaction.
cman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009   #3
rocket2g
Banned

Drives: 2g
Re: jhaan_dude is a good guy

yeah julian had owed me over a thousand dollars for a supercharger for his VW, i gave him the benifit of the doubt,after i was promised So many things in such a short time spand, i enede up taking random misc. things just to clear the debt, some stuff didn't even work! and going to his work every payday to collect, asked him everyday where my money was, excuses from his girlfriend was in the hospital to he got kicked out of his house and had to travel HOURS from his work to a buddy of his in stacy,mn because he had NO other place to stay!! took him 3+ months to return SOME of the money, still owes me couple hundred dollars, then cries and wonders why i took his colateral, and that magnus intake he had was stolen from a buddy of mines brother! not happy, he can't get any credit from me. 0/10 on this one.
rocket2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009   #4
Fran05

Drives: DSM

I just recently bought injectors from Julian, and they seem to work just fine. Good communication and fast shipment.
Fran05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009   #5
jhaan_dude

Art of War Champion! Mario Tetris 3 Champion! Yeti 1 Greece Champion!
Drives: a car

as for rocket2g, he dissapeared off the map with my gt35r, even though i called him religiously while i was in the middle of a job change to make sure that he still had it. now he comes out of the woodwork to bash me! unbelievable, he dissapeared faster than hudini!
jhaan_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009   #6
asshanson
immune from paybans

Drives: poorly
Send a message via AIM to asshanson

I thought you said that gt35r I gave you was junk and that you used the housings on another car?
asshanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009   #7
jhaan_dude

i did i bought the scm6152e center from carrie (95 talon racer) and use the housings on it!
Old 04-09-2009   #8
eclipse_spyder
The most ricest dsm

I don't mean to cause anything but you gave rocket2g a junk gt35r?
eclipse_spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009   #9
jhaan_dude

no, i gave him a scm6152e rebuilt center cartridge, with gt35r intake and exhaust housings. so the turbo was just fine!

and as for the magnus intake, this bastard has no idea whats going on. all he does is start shit on a forum he was almost banned on! i bought the magnus from stephan (GREASEMONKEY). so unless stephan stole it then you just keep going with the lies!
Old 04-09-2009   #10
hareboy1979

julian has been a great help on a # of occasions for me and also my brother regarding his conquest and my late eclipse

lets face it we cant make everyone happy all the time.
Old 04-09-2009   #11
Tman1gtsi

I recently met jhaan and he has been more of a help than anybody I've met I currently am in the process of building my 1g and he is accepting payment plans and has driven over 500 miles to get me certain parts. And he bought me a beer!
Tman1gtsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009   #12
rocket2g
Banned

Drives: 2g

That turbo was junk! OMG!, Nothing was fixed or rebuilt, UNusable, you didn't put any turbo on a car, you tried dishing it off to me to knock your debt off,

I was at least HONEST (JUNK) when i sold it as a WTF?! turbo and he got rid of it as fast as he could after he realized that it was even worst then what i thought!

And yeah, he obviously can't make everyone happy, I'm not trying to cause drama, he probably did get his sh*t together now, but WOW, you where a mess when i delt with you buddy,

/anymore replys from rocket2g,

Last edited by rocket2g; 04-09-2009 at 04:47 PM..
rocket2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009   #13
jhaan_dude

such is life and yours wasnt much better. never having the same cell number for more than a day, using your brothers account to sell parts...if you would have kept in touch i can bet things wouldnt have turned out this way!
Old 04-10-2009   #14
TurboATM

Drives: 98 Talon TSi
Send a message via AIM to TurboATM

this dude owes me fuckin 440 bucks, since Dec.

i was in the process of buying his awd from him, and i ended up in the position that i had to move back down to SC.

so i told him, sell the car to someone else, and pay me back my money.But, if i have to pay the storage fee that the car was sitting, id keep it and see what i could do about it.

..so it ends up sold, by him, yet he charges me the storage fee. No biggie, i can live with that. We arranged to haver payment made with cash and random car audio stuff... i was going to give him 50 bucks for the trouble anyways.

i have YET to see a dime. every time i ask him, "he has this problem, has that problem" yet he was posting up a thred to buy used turbos...??

COME ON MAN. Seriously, i think i told you about My gf going to jail and all...she has a pretty sweet lawyer who owes her a little bit of time and money, and we have no problem using it on you if this stuff doesnt get resolved. This is going way to long

Last edited by TurboATM; 04-10-2009 at 09:17 PM..
TurboATM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009   #15
TurboATM

Drives: 98 Talon TSi
Send a message via AIM to TurboATM

i mean dont get me wrong, he is very helpful and such, and knows alot about these cars from what i can tell...but not when it comes to paying back what is owed.
TurboATM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #16
hareboy1979

julien i forgot the cry bucket at home ill be sure to grab it so you can catch this guys tears.

Dude not every transaction is going to be perfect and if i read right you were in the process of buying a car from julien and you were making payments and then fell on hard times. I hear ya we all have been there but ill tell ya if you couldnt make payments on the car i wouldnt pay you back a thing.

he did you a favor by letting you make payments if you couldnt come through with all of the payments id work with you and hold off on selling the car give you some time to make payments but i wouldnt give you any money back.

thats just me though i guess im a dick and so is julien for opening the national redneck bank of julien
Old 06-30-2009   #17
Constant_Project21

Drives: E36

Julian is a good dude in my mind, haven't had a single issue with buying things from him so far. In fact the turbo i bought from him is having issues and he is willing to warranty his work. Its good to know there are some guys that stand behind their work enough to help someone out when something goes wrong.
Constant_Project21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009   #18
95talonracer
Finally Tuned...

Drives: Spyder GSX
Send a message via MSN to 95talonracer

It seems that you are like the 3rd person to have troubles with his turbos that he has sold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Project21 View Post
Julian is a good dude in my mind, haven't had a single issue with buying things from him so far. In fact the turbo i bought from him is having issues and he is willing to warranty his work. Its good to know there are some guys that stand behind their work enough to help someone out when something goes wrong.

Amsoil Dealer
95talonracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009   #19
jhaan_dude

stuff does go wrong, but thats why i give a 30k warrenty with all the turbos i rebuild. i dont know anybody that offers a warrenty with a rebuild.
Old 06-30-2009   #20
Constant_Project21

Drives: E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95talonracer View Post
It seems that you are like the 3rd person to have troubles with his turbos that he has sold.
I bought my turbo knowing it was slightly used so not like i was expecting to have a brand spanking new one. The fact of the matter is, that he is willing to step in and help with the problems that I am having. Not many people would throw a warranty on their product. The way I look at it, hes comfortable enough with his work to say, "if it breaks, ill fix it." Which most shops wont even do.
Constant_Project21 is offline   Reply With Quote