C89ZX7R

Drives: 87 and 89 Chrysler Conquest
Re: jhaan_dude is a bad guy!!!

Jhaan is viewing it right now lol.
Old 04-28-2011   #22
dragonov_elite

Drives: 95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd.

This whole situation reminds me of Jake Vogel dun dun dunnnn.
dragonov_elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #23
way2fastalon
IS Broken :-/

Drives: 91 Talon awd /90 laser rsT
Send a message via ICQ to way2fastalon Send a message via AIM to way2fastalon

1991 Eagle Talon awd
2.0 fully built lower-end
wiseco/eagle rods / crank 9:0:1
dsmlink v.2.5 fp race mani 880cc injectors w255
hx35/bep/maperformance o2 with dump
+more mods to list

way2fastalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #24
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

we should have a MitsuStyle Hall of SHAME. with information and pictures of the worst offenders. Slowboy Racing being number one. and all of the worst guys. so that people dont even need to search through posts to find bad guys, just go to the hall of shame and get all of the info.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011   #25
bertrenolds5

Drives: 91 eagle talon GST

I turst people alot buying parts off craigslist ect. and I will tell you that if someone ever scammed me I would hunt them down and slash their tires, and I don't care how far away they live. Screwing people over on purpose knowing full well you are never going to give them what they paid for deserves an ass kicking! I hope this guy is locked up, and not in prison but instead in a county jail because you get nothing but a cement walled cell to look at all day, and you probably get butt raped as well cause your in with bad peeps.
Old 06-11-2011   #26
Sparky2211

Drives: 2g DSM, 2008 Evo X

lmao, I went to school with this tool. I have no patients for people that scam others. He obviously hasn't changed at all. It's too bad that people like this really exist. I am sorry to hear about the people that have ben scammed. I really hope he gets what he deserves.
Old 06-15-2011   #27
C89ZX7R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertrenolds5 View Post
I turst people alot buying parts off craigslist ect. and I will tell you that if someone ever scammed me I would hunt them down and slash their tires, and I don't care how far away they live. Screwing people over on purpose knowing full well you are never going to give them what they paid for deserves an ass kicking! I hope this guy is locked up, and not in prison but instead in a county jail because you get nothing but a cement walled cell to look at all day, and you probably get butt raped as well cause your in with bad peeps.
County jail is a cake walk. Think you got the whole jail/prision thing backwards..
Old 06-22-2011   #28
bertrenolds5

Drives: 91 eagle talon GST

If you go to prison there is a yard, you can have a tv in your cell, you can smoke. Although prison is more serious it is ordered and you are probably less likely to get fucked with or beat up. In county jail you don't get to go outside, you don't get a tv in your room or possibly a tv at all, no smoking, and so many random people go through county jail you are more likely to get beat up because everyone is jocking for position. I did some research and know someone who has experience and he told me himself he would rather ask the judge to go to prison then get stuck in county lock up.

Last edited by bertrenolds5; 06-22-2011 at 02:25 PM..
bertrenolds5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011   #29
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

Quote:
If you go to prison there is a yard, you can have a tv in your cell, you can smoke. Although prison is more serious it is ordered and you are probably less likely to get fucked with or beat up. In county jail you don't get to go outside, you don't get a tv in your room or possibly a tv at all, no smoking, and so many random people go through county jail you are more likely to get beat up because everyone is jocking for position. I did some research and know someone who has experience and he told me himself he would rather ask the judge to go to prison then get stuck in county lock up.
You can't smoke or have any tobacco in MN prisons. And there are people being beat up/strong-armed/raped in prison on a daily basis. Prisons may have yards, but depending on the security level of them and what cell block you are in, and the time of year, or whether or not the prison is on lock down or not, you may never see it more than a few times depending on your sentence. Also, some counties during holidays like Christmas, will give all of their employees time off and pawn their inmates off to the prisons for the weekend. I know a few cities that do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011   #30
Gravy
Who's this guy?

Drives: 91 Dodge Stealth RT/TT
Send a message via AIM to Gravy Send a message via Yahoo to Gravy

I've had no issue with the 13g i got from him a year or two back. I've heard bad things, but my 13g isn't leaking any oil and spools 24psi just fine. I guess it's buyer beware.
Old 07-31-2011   #31
C89ZX7R

Quote:
Wow you did research. FAIL LOLOLOL