MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 11-23-2009   #21
4seasons69

Drives: 1992 talon tsi 1995 corolla
Re: 4seasons69, poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
While I like to be fair as I can, I can honestly say I am disappointed in this wave of people that don't seem to want to do shit themselves.

Sadly my friend as I learned the hard way is that not all DSMers are nice guys.
was that refering to me or him??

I like to be fair but when I got some guy demanding his money back is really for the most part not a lot when wether the car was finished by me or not ( I never agreed to replace his master for 30 bucks which is what he seems to think) my time and gas isn't free. I had other side jobs that were actually paying me what my time is worth. instead I put them off to try and help him out.
4seasons69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #22
viridionplague

Drives: 1991 talon tsi, 1991 stealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4seasons69 View Post
was that refering to me or him??

I like to be fair but when I got some guy demanding his money back is really for the most part not a lot when wether the car was finished by me or not ( I never agreed to replace his master for 30 bucks which is what he seems to think) my time and gas isn't free. I had other side jobs that were actually paying me what my time is worth. instead I put them off to try and help him out.

why do you seem to think i wanted you to replace the master? never once did i ask you do do this, i said many times "that was my solution" all i wanted was the rod screwed in, and clutch adjusted, you did neither.

and i tried to get it in, i tried for 2 hours, but when its not happening i tend to think im doing something wrong. so i ask for help.

Quote:
well from what i've heard this isn't the first time he's done something like this and likes to try and get as much as he can out of a person.
um when? i give great deals on what im selling, gave a few people things for free after holding them for weeks. and ive never paid anyone to come to my house and fix anything, care to give some examples of this before you go slandering my name?

and i dont believe you had better paying side jobs lined up and you put them off to help me, no person puts off a higher paying job, to go do a job they dont think is worth there time.

Quote:
my time and gas isn't free
as if my time and gas is free?, the times i drove out to you to get the money you owed me? since you seem so adamant on that.

Last edited by viridionplague; 11-23-2009 at 08:31 PM..
viridionplague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #23
4seasons69

Quote:
Originally Posted by viridionplague View Post
why do you seem to think i wanted you to replace the master? never once did i ask you do do this, i said many times "that was my solution" all i wanted was the rod screwed in, and clutch adjusted, you did neither.

and i tried to get it in, i tried for 2 hours, but when its not happening i tend to think im doing something wrong. so i ask for help.

um when? i give great deals on what im selling, gave a few people things for free after holding them for weeks. and ive never paid anyone to come to my house and fix anything, care to give some examples of this before you go slandering my name?

and i dont believe you had better paying side jobs lined up and you put them off to help me, no person puts off a higher paying job, to go do a job they dont think is worth there time.

as if my time and gas is free?, the times i drove out to you to get the money you owed me? since you seem so adamant on that.
the threads were fucked it wasn't going to screw back in

not from what I hear. some people on here have sent me some pms filling me in on how you opperate and would prefer to be left out of it and I'm going to respect their wishes

you can believe what you want. I do a lot of side work and tend to put the dsm community first even if it is for less money. if someone needs help with their dsm I'd help them first the other job will still be waiting for me

not at all. the first time you called me cause you needed the money and I was out of town so I said you could get it.

the second time I was out of town again and said you could go to my house and get it if you wanted otherwise I would bring it to you on monday when I got back so that was your choice
Old 11-23-2009   #24
viridionplague

the second time was when i went to your work, not your house.

and ive never once heard one bad thing about any part ive sold or anything ive done for another person. so saying "how i operate" makes it sounds like im a scam artist trying to screw people over.

and if things were as bad as you make them sound, someone would have posted it, or told me directly about it.

point of this thread is simple, i paid for a job, got told certain things, then got blown off before the job was ever done.

anyways, this is a waste of time. just keep the money, not having to deal with you is worth far more than 30 dollars ever will be.
Old 11-24-2009   #25
dsm2die4
Prisoner of Boost

Drives: A better POS than you

It seems to me that Viridion is trying to blame his broken ass car on someone who went out of his way to help a dsm-brother out. He tried to do the agreed work for the agreed "money" and couldn't finish because viridion's car was fucked up before he got there. 4seasons "poked around" trying to figure out a way to get around the broken parts using more of his extra time to help viridion out. All in all, I don't see why you are mad, viridion. The master tech at 4seasons work just had his wife DIE...he is the only other tech at the place to fill in all those extra hours so he couldn't make it back to you. He told you what you needed to get done to move it...which you should have gotten done while you were sitting around waiting for him to take more time out of his schedule to get back to you.

4seasons has mostly single-handedly built and fixed all of the problems I have had with 4 cars of mine, taking time out AFTER work at 10pm to help me, and he stayed until it got done....as late as 330 in the morning on a WEDNESDAY. ***This guy is good at what he does and holds the DSM community above even his own mothers car***. Don't blame your broken car on someone who sacrificed his free time to help you, viridion, that's just ignorant.

ANYways, 4 thumbs up for 4seasons! Hope this doesn't affect your future help with any DSMers questions or projects! My brother, girlfriend, roommates, and I would not be on the road today without your help!

dsm2die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #26
viridionplague

first off you sound like your to high to read and retain information correctly.

i am not blaming him for my broken car, it was broke before he got there.

he did not sacrifice his free time, he was paid 30 dollars to fix it.

he said the threads were bad, so he would be back tomorrow with a tap and die.

i didnt hear anything about this until about 3 weeks later. im not unsympathetic, but does it hurt to take 30 seconds to call up and say, "hey, im sorry but im really busy, bleh bleh, i cant come out and help do the fix, that i said i would do, because you gave me money for it?"

and i dont know if youve counted recently but you only have 2 thumbs, not 4. and if your counting your girlfriend and roommates, that implies at least 3 people or 6 thumbs, either way the math is wrong.
Old 11-24-2009   #27
4seasons69

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsm2die4 View Post
It seems to me that Viridion is trying to blame his broken ass car on someone who went out of his way to help a dsm-brother out. He tried to do the agreed work for the agreed "money" and couldn't finish because viridion's car was fucked up before he got there. 4seasons "poked around" trying to figure out a way to get around the broken parts using more of his extra time to help viridion out. All in all, I don't see why you are mad, viridion. The master tech at 4seasons work just had his wife DIE...he is the only other tech at the place to fill in all those extra hours so he couldn't make it back to you. He told you what you needed to get done to move it...which you should have gotten done while you were sitting around waiting for him to take more time out of his schedule to get back to you.

4seasons has mostly single-handedly built and fixed all of the problems I have had with 4 cars of mine, taking time out AFTER work at 10pm to help me, and he stayed until it got done....as late as 330 in the morning on a WEDNESDAY. ***This guy is good at what he does and holds the DSM community above even his own mothers car***. Don't blame your broken car on someone who sacrificed his free time to help you, viridion, that's just ignorant.

ANYways, 4 thumbs up for 4seasons! Hope this doesn't affect your future help with any DSMers questions or projects! My brother, girlfriend, roommates, and I would not be on the road today without your help!
hey thanks man! here's the deal the people that know me know that i'm not out there to fuck people over but to help people out!

Quote:
first off you sound like your to high to read and retain information correctly.

i am not blaming him for my broken car, it was broke before he got there.

he did not sacrifice his free time, he was paid 30 dollars to fix it.

he said the threads were bad, so he would be back tomorrow with a tap and die.

i didnt hear anything about this until about 3 weeks later. im not unsympathetic, but does it hurt to take 30 seconds to call up and say, "hey, im sorry but im really busy, bleh bleh, i cant come out and help do the fix, that i said i would do, because you gave me money for it?"

and i dont know if youve counted recently but you only have 2 thumbs, not 4. and if your counting your girlfriend and roommates, that implies at least 3 people or 6 thumbs, either way the math is wrong.
you know what i've offered you your money back multiple times in this thread and haven't heard a word from you. you have my number you coulda called or texted after I said I would give you your money back but no! all you do is talk SHIT about me and anyone who sticks up for me!!!!! you seem to care more about tarnishing my reputation than getting what you say you deserve! so here's what it comes down to you're unemployed and trying to scam me out of money and make me look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so any money that was on the table is oficially off!!!! you had your chance and messed it up! you can feel free to talk all the shit you want I dont care anymore! you're not getting a dime out of me!!!!

like I said the people who know me know what kind of person I am! and don't care what you think!!!! that's what matters to me!

Last edited by 4seasons69; 11-24-2009 at 03:47 AM..
Old 11-24-2009   #28
viridionplague

Quote:
you know what i've offered you your money back multiple times in this thread and haven't heard a word from you. you have my number you coulda called or texted after I said I would give you your money back but no! all you do is talk SHIT about me and anyone who sticks up for me!!!!! you seem to care more about tarnishing my reputation than getting what you say you deserve! so here's what it comes down to you're unemployed and trying to scam me out of money and make me look bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so any money that was on the table is oficially off!!!! you had your chance and messed it up! you can feel free to talk all the shit you want I dont care anymore! you're not getting a dime out of me!!!!

apparently you have a problem reading things as well, i already turned the money down.

how is it a scam? a scam is defined as ""A fraudulent business scheme. To scam means to victimize: deprive of by deceit""

lets see, my car didnt get fixed, and i lost money. so i didnt gain anything, i lost on both sides, but im trying to scam you?

""heres a scam for you, a guy takes his car to a shop, and pays money to have the car fixed, 2 weeks go by so you call them up. they say they havent fixed it yet and its gonna be another couple weeks before they can do anything with your car. so you take your car to another shop. try to get your money back from the original shop because they didnt do anything, but they wont give you the money back.""

and why should i have to contact you? i already did, and you told me to piss off. balls in your court to contact me. but i knew that wouldn't happen, especially cause you couldnt even answer the phone when i called about it, and answered in texts instead.

why was it only after this became public did you start offering the money back? you had no problem telling me to piss off before?
Old 11-24-2009   #29
Kevin 1G Drummer

Drives: Silver '02 IS300, Blue '06 Suzuki SV1000

If you two are going to continue to bicker back and forth about this, why not take it to PM's?
Old 11-24-2009   #30
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
apparently you have a problem reading things as well, i already turned the money down.

how is it a scam? a scam is defined as ""A fraudulent business scheme. To scam means to victimize: deprive of by deceit""

lets see, my car didnt get fixed, and i lost money. so i didnt gain anything, i lost on both sides, but im trying to scam you?

""heres a scam for you, a guy takes his car to a shop, and pays money to have the car fixed, 2 weeks go by so you call them up. they say they havent fixed it yet and its gonna be another couple weeks before they can do anything with your car. so you take your car to another shop. try to get your money back from the original shop because they didnt do anything, but they wont give you the money back.""

and why should i have to contact you? i already did, and you told me to piss off. balls in your court to contact me. but i knew that wouldn't happen, especially cause you couldnt even answer the phone when i called about it, and answered in texts instead.

why was it only after this became public did you start offering the money back? you had no problem telling me to piss off before?
First of all, if you took your car to a shop you would have paid more than $30. so they wouldnt have given your car back without you paying more.
Everyone is now officially sick of your bitching Viridion, it was 30 bucks and you ended up having to do it yourself. Get over it. You paid for a Mechanic to drive to your house and look at your car and possibly fix it. It could not be fixed with the tools and items provided. So now your out 30 bucks. If you wanted him to come out again you would have to pay more. You got more than your moneys worth so STFU and do it yourself.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #31
blageo23
AWD4G64

Send a message via AIM to blageo23

Deleted

Last edited by blageo23; 11-24-2009 at 03:36 PM..
blageo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #32
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

If you guys have each other's phone numbers, then stop polluting mitsustyle with this horseshit thread. Both of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #33
dsm2die4
Prisoner of Boost

Drives: A better POS than you

Quote:

It's a joke from the TV show "House" in which both hand-thumbs are up as well as pointing both big toes (thumb toes) up. 2+2=4 thumbs up. But how old are we? Quit shit talking everyone else's posts on the topic when realize you can't hold your ground.

dsm2die4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #34
rocket2g
Banned

Drives: 2g

how about yall stay out of other ppls business??? haha wow nothin to do with yall fools. what ever happened to confronting people that fuck up?? use the internet to argue, always get a laugh on mitsu hahah usually im quite but its gettin ridiculous

Last edited by rocket2g; 11-27-2009 at 08:17 PM..
rocket2g is offline   Reply With Quote