MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Tech > Tuning/Electrical

Old 07-25-2009   #1
2g Monson

Drives: 1995 Eclipse GST
DSM Link questions

SOOO I got my dsm link all hooked up, it ran like crap. But it is probally because I don't know how to tune it.

When it was idling and driving, the Airflow, AFRatio, were at 0.0 no matter what the rpm was, and the Boost was at -29.9 the whole time even when it was boosting.

I have the harness for the NEO AFC still wired into the ecu. I hooked the AFC in and had the link hooked up also and it ran 100 times better and the Airflow, AFRatio, and Boost were all working.

Anybody have a solution to my problems? I didnt think having the AFC harness still there would make a difference since all the wires were spliced in OTHER then the Karmen wires
2g Monson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009   #2
ESchwanz

Drives: 97 GSX
Re: DSM Link questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2g Monson View Post
SOOO I got my dsm link all hooked up, it ran like crap. But it is probally because I don't know how to tune it.

When it was idling and driving, the Airflow, AFRatio, were at 0.0 no matter what the rpm was, and the Boost was at -29.9 the whole time even when it was boosting.

I have the harness for the NEO AFC still wired into the ecu. I hooked the AFC in and had the link hooked up also and it ran 100 times better and the Airflow, AFRatio, and Boost were all working.

Anybody have a solution to my problems? I didnt think having the AFC harness still there would make a difference since all the wires were spliced in OTHER then the Karmen wires

wow get that thing out of there ... all you need is the link... the wiring is all f'd up due to the afc being in there. It interrupts the af reading to the computer & tells it what it should be. you need to re splice the wires back together to make it work... then depending on the setup you have.. you may need to reverse the firing signal wires to the coils....
ESchwanz is offline   Reply With Quote