MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Tech > Tuning/Electrical

Old 05-11-2014   #1
dsmreck

Drives: 98 gsx
injector circuit malfunction

anyone had this problem? My car cranks with no start. The thing is I have pretty much changed everything. I have new vic 2150cc injectors, with new clips and resistor pack delete. I did notice tonight as i was cranking the car the p203 code came up. While checking ohms on the injectors i noticed my return line has a leaky fitting so I will change that out tomorrow and give it another try. Anyone have any ideas on these issues? I had a friend listen to each injector while cranking and he says each one sounds like its working. every now and then it sputters like it wants to fire.
dsmreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014   #2
dsmghost

Drives: 1gb Talon TSi AWD
Send a message via Yahoo to dsmghost
Re: injector circuit malfunction

It could be poor/intermittent connections with your new connectors. Or a problem with your resistor pack delete plug. Before pulling out your DVOM, I would do a quick check using a noid light or a logic probe on each injector connector one at a time. With key on there should be 12v to each connector on one pin, the other pin is grounded momentarily by the ECU while cranking/running. You might just have to tweak the connectors female pins so they make a good connections.
dsmghost is offline   Reply With Quote