MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Tech > Brakes / Body / Suspension

Old 04-04-2011   #1
ManiacMotorsports
TOO MANY PROJECTS!!!

GTA Champion!
Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI/AWD, 1992 TSI/AWD, 1998 Eclipse GSX, 1989 IROC-Z, 1998 Cherokee, and a few more
1GA flip up headlights?? not sure if mine work correctly.

So I'm curious, so I've got my first 1GA car. And my question is that is it somehow supposed to be possible to have your headlights down and on at the same time, cause if not what is the purpose of them pointing forward while down, and having shinethrough lenses...
ManiacMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011   #2
Perkul8r

Drives: 91 GVR4
Re: 1GA flip up headlights?? not sure if mine work correctly.

There is actually a way to do it. There is a little plug that you can pull out that lets you keep your lights on but also keep them down. I know the little plug is in the passenger side kick panel, but cant remember exactly what it looks look. Do a google search and that should find your answer. Took me a couple try's before finding it.

I only used this feature for driving in town though. There was not enough light output for me to do this while driving on the highway.
Old 04-05-2011   #3
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
Re: 1GA flip up headlights?? not sure if mine work correctly.

Stock they did not work how you are explaining. But like the guy above said, there is a plug in the pass side kick panel. You unplug the little "chiclet" and you can now put your headlights at any position you want by playing with the flip up switch, and the headlight switch.

Search for Chiclet Mod...
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote