MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-21-2007   #1
slowdsm2

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX View Post
Maybe we should get a guy from bullseye to make an intro thread and see if we can beat this one.
I doubt most people know the story behind Bullseye and Mr. Hall.

Not that he cares anyway.

Oh well, at least he (along with SBR) are no longer accepted as sponsors on some forums.
slowdsm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #2
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdsm2 View Post
I doubt most people know the story behind Bullseye and Mr. Hall.

Not that he cares anyway.

Oh well, at least he (along with SBR) are no longer accepted as sponsors on some forums.
Im sure a lot more people then you think know about that story. Especially on this forum.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #3
Van

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdsm2 View Post
SBR was never allowed to sponsor DSMtalk when it was real. Now that the site is a corporate owned cesspool who knows. They will never be a sponsor on DSMsource which is that old database revived without corporate greed all over it. Everyone else took their sponsor and advertising money long after it was very well known that you just don't let friends buy from SBR.

Last edited by Van; 05-22-2007 at 12:31 AM.. Reason: Page 30 coming up! :D
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #4
talon1979

Well as promised I said I would keep you guys updated on my intercooler pipe. About five minutes ago my pipe showed up with the correct dimensions. Woohoo I have a full bling intercooler setup now!
talon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #5
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by talon1979 View Post
Well as promised I said I would keep you guys updated on my intercooler pipe. About five minutes ago my pipe showed up with the correct dimensions. Woohoo I have a full bling intercooler setup now!

Aint she puurrty.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #7
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

My Laser could use a good sponsor:

http://www.dsmstyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15565
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #8
2003eclipse
Slower than a rusty Honda

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
hey dont go whoring yourself out now... I waited for all the bashing to end before i slipped that in

Old 05-21-2007   #9
EclipseGST

Checkers Champion! Crash Test Danny Champion! Get A Grip Champion!
Drives: Short Bus
Send a message via AIM to EclipseGST Send a message via Yahoo to EclipseGST

Hey now bitches! I asked first on like page 6 and 13 post ago, get in line!
EclipseGST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #10
tpunx99GSX

Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

its funny how 'Style is getting a bunch of new members just off of this thread. LOL
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
Old 05-22-2007   #11
Korupt

OK about 6 or 7 pages back I put up a post defending Slowboy. Do I regret it? No! Anyways, yesterday I went in to get a JPipe because I am putting a 14b back on my Talon. Anyways I went up to Slowboy got the JPipe, got home, test fitted it, and it was the wrong pipe. The flange was off and it wouldnt mount to the 14b. Mistakes happen. It could of been my miscommunication or they truly just gave me the wrong pipe. In 30 minutes they open up again for the day. I'll call them and hopefully this is all resolved right away. If it's not resolved I will be shocked. Oh and I am dealing with SBR Joe. I'll be sure to let you guys know how well it turns out, because I have called up twice and talked to Joe both times and he has been very helpfull.
Korupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #12
Korupt

Just like I was expecting. Called up, spoke with Chris I am going to go up tonight and they are going to take care of it. Seriously give SBR a chance, because their service has been great.
Old 05-22-2007   #13
92EvilTalon
3.1L v6 power...

Pit Stop Challenge Champion!
Send a message via AIM to 92EvilTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX View Post
its funny how 'Style is getting a bunch of new members just off of this thread. LOL
Ya I do agree Tom. But look were they all live at. PA is there home state. I think SBR is trying to get them to join. To put in a good word. So we shut up and turn face on the issue we have with them. Granted I'll say it again I have not done any biz with SBR. But from what I read online and in here. I will not do any biz with them at all.

At LSE Performance: 92 Talon TSi AWD
Driving a: 93 Ford Festiva L 5spd
92EvilTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #14
Korupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92EvilTalon View Post
Ya I do agree Tom. But look were they all live at. PA is there home state. I think SBR is trying to get them to join. To put in a good word. So we shut up and turn face on the issue we have with them. Granted I'll say it again I have not done any biz with SBR. But from what I read online and in here. I will not do any biz with them at all.
I can guarantee SBR did not ask me to post a thing. In fact I have only ever been to their shop three times. Once a long time ago when most of the old staff was there and twice since March. The first time was to take my buddy, the time in March was to get my FMIC Kit, Fuel Pump, and Injectors, then yesterday to get a JPipe. I saw this thread linked on philadelphiadsm.com so I decided to check it out. Just felt the need to sign up to post my story with SBR, because all you ever hear is the horror stories and not the good ones. Trust me, I am not happy that I drove an hour to SBR and an hour home yesterday then have to turn around and do it again today, but shit happens. Trust me if they where recruiting people to support them on forums, you would be seeing a lot more people posting good stories.
Old 05-22-2007   #15
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korupt View Post
I can guarantee SBR did not ask me to post a thing. In fact I have only ever been to their shop three times. Once a long time ago when most of the old staff was there and twice since March. The first time was to take my buddy, the time in March was to get my FMIC Kit, Fuel Pump, and Injectors, then yesterday to get a JPipe. I saw this thread linked on philadelphiadsm.com so I decided to check it out. Just felt the need to sign up to post my story with SBR, because all you ever hear is the horror stories and not the good ones. Trust me, I am not happy that I drove an hour to SBR and an hour home yesterday then have to turn around and do it again today, but shit happens. Trust me if they where recruiting people to support them on forums, you would be seeing a lot more people posting good stories.

Ya bro..im sorry you got teh wrong shit...it might have just been a mistake with either the making of the product or it got mixed up in shipping, who knows...but when you come we'll figure out what the dilly is.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-22-2007   #16
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Yea who knows.. could be this or that. Wish our customers at my place of employment accepted that as an answer to a messed up product. Well just say, "shit happens" and call it good.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #17
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Man, must be nice to do the broken record thing over on this site and get paid to do it. Can't you guys just forget how to spell this specific domain name?
Old 05-22-2007   #18
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMStyle View Post
Man, must be nice to do the broken record thing over on this site and get paid to do it. Can't you guys just forget how to spell this specific domain name?

He asked, i answered.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-22-2007   #19
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Cant we just delete their user accounts?
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #20
tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by M/// Guy View Post
Cant we just delete their user accounts?
Fuck it, let them have their accounts and leave this thread, Like i said above, its going to serve as a warning for potential customers.