MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2009   #1
94talonawd

Send a message via MSN to 94talonawd
turbotalon1g

A couple of days ago i emailed turbotalon1g about his 255 HP walbro pump. In his ad he described one used 255 walbro and one new 255 HP walbro still in wrapper with 2g awd install kit. We meet up and he brings the used 255. I told him that i emailed him about the 255 HP. He then said that the used one is the HP version. I wasn't sure and told him that it's fine i'll take the used one for the price we talked about but are you sure it's the HP version. He said he had no doubt that it is the HP version and that he is on the forums all the time. I then told him that i trust you and made the purchase.

I get home and didn't have a good feeling about this so i text him that i think there was a confusion between us and that the pump he sold me is not the HP version. He then gets all defensive and say that he made 410 awhp and 460 trq and that it is the HP version and for me to check the Part number for it. The next morning i check the part number for it and it was in fact not the HP version. So i text him telling him that and he said it can't be. I then told him that if he can just return me my money or i can add more money for his new 255 HP pump. Dude snapped and text me that i dont need the HP version and that the pump he sold me will do the job. I told him that im sure it will get the job done but the fact that you lied to me and said it was the HP version i don't appreciate that. Then he ask what i want to do. I told him i'll give him more money for the HP version and give him back the one i recently bought from him. I also asked if i can get $10 knocked off the new one since he lied to me. He then tells me that he didn't lie to me and proceeded to call me names. He said that i am a joke and that i don't even need a walbro pump and that i'm the hassle. He then started to say that i was a tough guy because i wanted my money back. This dude starts to tell me what i should start buying for my own car like he's my mom or something.

I got pissed and told him to bring me my money and we can talk face to face. He agrees and met up with me. I told him that i don't appreciate being lied to and he needs to be clear and precise on things. He started to apologize and said he had temperament issues and that someone owed him alot of money. He brings the HP pump but i told him i'll take my money elsewhere.

I've never had so much trouble buying something on this forum. But for some reason this dude was trying to pull a quick one on me. He then pulls out my money and hand it to me. I go and grab it and he holds on to it tight. I was like "what the fuck" and then he let go. In my head i was like "you've got to be fucking kidding me".

I know that for what im doing i don't need the HP version but i am willing to get it for the same reason everyone else would get one, just in case it wasn't enough.

Truth is, this guy Aaron was the joke. And i have all the Text messages to prove it to.

Just wanted to let everyone on here know/if you hadn't already.
SAFC-II
---------------
99 Civic D16 - EVO3 16G - Hondata S300 - Xenocron 4bar@21PSI - RC750cc's - Eagles/Vitara - Compcams
12.3@114, 1.81 60ft

-On it's way to 11's....
94talonawd is offline   Reply With Quote