Old 08-01-2011   #41
twack
It was a auto get over it

Drives: something better then you
Send a message via AIM to twack
Re: Supa_dupa_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1G4g63t View Post
Wow I didn't think my little rant would start such a big fuss. I think this has gone way too far. this was never meant to be an attack on everyone just informing people of the crappy way he does buisness, I really don't care how he is as a person. let him tell stories, it takes all types of people to make the world go round. I'm starting to think goodhart is right and the ban stick should come out. personally I'll be the first victim for starting this thread. (and yes I can't spell today)
payban son!!!! do work!!!
twack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #42
123abc
wants to be sideways...

Drives: Loud cars
Send a message via AIM to 123abc Send a message via MSN to 123abc

Holy shit I feel like I'm in high school after skimming this thread.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93GSX5SD
I'll second that. Its your car your choice. Enjoy your dsm experience.
123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #43
bertrenolds5

Drives: 91 eagle talon GST

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMINMN View Post
This is the last time I am posting in this thread unless I find it fit to do so. Brandon; grow, the, hell, up. NONE of the things I said about you were from other people. They all came from your mouth. The stupid little stories, like the one about scheides; ALL YOU!

The thing about you cars; what would Barry have to gain about saying he's had to rebuild you car countless times? Absolutley NOTHING. The same can be said for Bert. Grow up, kthxbai.
Just so people don't confuse me with the bert in question, he is actually talking about someone else named bert. Bert is my nickname, nate is my real name and he is not telling me to grow up, he is telling someone else named bert to grow up.

I feel bad for you 1G4g63t because it sucks getting screwed and you would think somone that is local on a local dsm site wouldn't screw a fellow dsm'er but apparently ass-holes are comming out of the wood work as of lately to screw people over. Obviously he knew the phone didn't work and sold it anyways otherwise you would think he would say my bad and return your money.
How much did you give him for the phone? You could consider putting a lien on him, reporting him to authorities, or even taking him on judge judy or small claims court.
Old 08-07-2011   #44
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertrenolds5 View Post
Just so people don't confuse me with the bert in question, he is actually talking about someone else named bert. Bert is my nickname, nate is my real name and he is not telling me to grow up, he is telling someone else named bert to grow up.
For the record; I was never telling anyone named Bert to grow up. Sorry for the confusion. Bert happened to be someone who informed me of a few things. That is all.
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote