IS Broken :-/

Drives: 91 Talon awd /90 laser rsT
Send a message via ICQ to way2fastalon Send a message via AIM to way2fastalon
Re: jhaan_dude is a good guy

J hann is the man 10/11 stars

he has been over here at my house a few times. put my engine together
set me up with a good turbo . cant wait to hear my engine run

refers me to john gosh, awesome guy ! got my engine perfect

the only thing you have to do when you are around {J hann} is listen to him he has a lots to say in a short time

1991 Eagle Talon awd
2.0 fully built lower-end
wiseco/eagle rods / crank 9:0:1
dsmlink v.2.5 fp race mani 880cc injectors w255
hx35/bep/maperformance o2 with dump
+more mods to list

way2fastalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010   #42
Chim55117

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Well, an out of state friend from GVR-4.org sent me his turbo to have Julian rebuild it to an 18G. 3 months later. Julian not only refuses to drop it off and Primo, he also refuses to ship it. All of this after my friend paid $250 already.

I'd highly advise you to stay away from him, it's been too long without answers and I doubt I'll see that turbo anytime soon.
Old 07-27-2010   #43
way2fastalon

1991 Eagle Talon awd
+more mods to list

Last edited by way2fastalon; 11-13-2010 at 01:23 AM..
Old 07-28-2010   #44
jhaan_dude

Art of War Champion! Mario Tetris 3 Champion! Yeti 1 Greece Champion!
Drives: a car

please return my calls, i have made many of them and left lots of messages.
jhaan_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010   #45
Chim55117

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhaan_dude View Post
please return my calls, i have made many of them and left lots of messages.
Doesn't say I have any calls from you.
Old 07-28-2010   #46
jhaan_dude

Art of War Champion! Mario Tetris 3 Champion! Yeti 1 Greece Champion!
Drives: a car

that was directed towards jason.
jhaan_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #47
C89ZX7R

Drives: 87 and 89 Chrysler Conquest

jhaan_dude is also known as ragdoll_unlimited on starquestclub.com - He has been ripping people on there ever since he joined.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/i...howtopic=99861

Juilian aka jhaan_dude aka ragdoll_unlimited
1294 Crestridge ln
Eagan MN 55123
Cell (651)366-1706
Old 09-08-2010   #48
C89ZX7R

Would highly suggest that who ever was scammed by this guy to go fill out a complaint on him.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

"The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C),
and the Bureau of Justice Assistance
(BJA)."

Last edited by C89ZX7R; 09-08-2010 at 03:52 PM..
C89ZX7R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #49
C89ZX7R

Guess he lives with his girl friend or something. Reverse address on whitepages.com

Sarah Skluzacek
1294 Crestridge Ln
Saint Paul, MN 55123-1043

Julian's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...648092&ref=sgm

Julian's Girlfriends Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...291&ref=search
Old 09-08-2010   #50
Spikesoftail

Drives: 96 Talon Tsi AWD Auto

I've found Julian to be an alright guy. I am pretty pissed about the fact that you feel it necessary to post his adress and his girlfriends adress, and facebook info and all. Call me what you will, but I think thats a pretty douche thing to do. Where he or his girlfriend live are of no concern of the people of this forum.
Spikesoftail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #51
C89ZX7R

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/i...post&p=1078484
Old 09-08-2010   #52
awd-drifter
'2of9'

Drives: Racer Van V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikesoftail View Post
I've found Julian to be an alright guy. I am pretty pissed about the fact that you feel it necessary to post his adress and his girlfriends adress, and facebook info and all. Call me what you will, but I think thats a pretty douche thing to do. Where he or his girlfriend live are of no concern of the people of this forum.
x2

no need to put his family/address into the whole thing. I bought my e316g from him and have been running on it for about a good year with about 8-9k miles on it. Julian is a good guy.

Last edited by awd-drifter; 09-08-2010 at 05:42 PM..
awd-drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #53
twack
It was a auto get over it

Drives: something better then you
Send a message via AIM to twack

i do understand the anger towards julian. Over time it sure seems like he dosnt know how to run a business at all, and he probably should stop but thats up to him. But i must say i highly disagree with pulling his girlfriend in. I have had many bad transaction with different people and usually the girlfriend is clueless as to whats going on or the severity of it. its just one of those not your place situations.
twack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #54
mdost03

Sonic Champion!
Drives: VA STI

All that information that was posted is public information, it's not like it was found illegally and posted up.

If he has been scamming people, he deserves everything that he gets. He brought it on himself. Did he think there would be no consequences for screwing people over?
mdost03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010   #55
way2fastalon

1991 Eagle Talon awd
+more mods to list

Last edited by way2fastalon; 11-13-2010 at 01:23 AM..
Old 09-09-2010   #56
santa
Boost Spike

Drives: 93 talon Automagickinda....
Send a message via AIM to santa

Quote:
Originally Posted by C89ZX7R View Post
Oh man that was a long read but, you guys seemed to all be getting screwed. I would never take a order on a turbo I didn't have parts for and make false promise's and then vanish for months from the people that gave me money!! Several members on here have also had problems with him as well. I know the site admin specifically told him to stop offering service's to members on here.

Looks like 6 people on the first page of that thread had problems for several months with his service's.

Also looks like about 3 months after people send money to him for turbo's or rebuilds they might get their product after several rounds of complaining.

alexNYC------------------PayPal sent--------3/05/10-------------Not received 16g
Involvedrotary-----------PayPal sent--------3/22/10-------------Not received EVO3 16G
dstar88 -----------------PayPal sent--------1/20/10-------------Not received FP Green
teamvpneon---------------PayPal sent--------4/07/10-------------Not received EVO3 16g
Dad ---------------------PayPal sent--------2/18/20-------------Received 16G 05/21/10
PDodson------------------PayPal sent--------5/25/10-------------Not received
ResistTheSystem----------PayPal sent--------4/28/10-------------Not received 16g/12a
on4now4------------------PayPal sent--------1/31/10-------------Not received TD05H 20g
dmyers151----------------PayPal sent--------2/09/10-------------Received 16g 2/26/10
dmyers151----------------Turbo sent back----6/02/10-------------Not returned

His response:
from now on im no longer giving updates, im just going to ship turbos as the parts come in. saves a lot of criticism and wasted time on everyones end.

Sounds like a good person to do business with.

Last edited by santa; 09-10-2010 at 12:10 AM..
santa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #57
TkrPerformance

Drives: toaster
Send a message via AIM to TkrPerformance

sold him a few 14b's along time ago and that went fine.

So I asked him to find me a smaller hot side for my gt40 and just a hot side. when I got it back it had a smaller hot side that was machiend to fit,a t3 center section, non 360 bearing,had the front cover cut and machined and the welded back together with the garret and a pte parts. It no longer had the gt40 intake wheel on it. It had a gt35 wheel on it.
I put it on to get it to the cook out last year (it took him 3months to do this) started up the car and the it blew a ton of smoke. wanted to go to the cook out so that is way it went. It burned 2qts of oil from the round trip maple grove to rogers.
Then he ''fixed it" new oil seal and a 360 bearing. then told me it was my car that made it blow the oil seal out.

what he said that was wrong with my set up
1. oil feed was wrong (from ofh,with earls filter ran all the turbos that way)
2. drain was to small (-10an)
3. bov did not work right (tial)
4. intake to restive (hks filter on the turbo)
I never had any problems with all the other turbos that have been on the evo at all with the same set up. The only thing I changed was the manifold put on Jon's 1st top mount from his galant

After the 1st time getting fixed it made it around the block then blew the oil seal would not build boost and the intake wheel ate into the housing. Was pissed about this left some good voice mails and took a while to get back to me.
So the 2nd time diffrent intake wheel new seals. this time it made it 30miles before the wheel came loose and ate it self and the front cover.
So that was the end of that and I bought swifts 6776 so I could drive the car. Then got calls wanting the turbo so he could fix it right or the money for the work I did not wanted. Just wanted a new smaller hot side (5in out was just to big. works great on a airplane push back just not a car) I still have the pile of crap and use it as a door stop now.

Now with the 6776 I have not had any problems at all and swifty had pte fix it before I picked it up and it works great on the same set up as the gt40 was on.
TkrPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010   #58
Andrew7dg
Built it from scratch!

Drives: Currently Mitsu-less

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa View Post
Oh man that was a long read but, you guys seemed to all be getting screwed. I would never take a order on a turbo I didn't have parts for and make false promise's and then vanish for months from the people that gave me money!! Several members on here have also had problems with him as well. I know the site admin specifically told him to stop offering service's to members on here.

Looks like 6 people on the first page of that thread had problems for several months with his service's.

Also looks like about 3 months after people send money to him for turbo's or rebuilds they might get their product after several rounds of complaining.

alexNYC------------------PayPal sent--------3/05/10-------------Not received 16g
Involvedrotary-----------PayPal sent--------3/22/10-------------Not received EVO3 16G
dstar88 -----------------PayPal sent--------1/20/10-------------Not received FP Green
teamvpneon---------------PayPal sent--------4/07/10-------------Not received EVO3 16g
Dad ---------------------PayPal sent--------2/18/20-------------Received 16G 05/21/10
PDodson------------------PayPal sent--------5/25/10-------------Not received
ResistTheSystem----------PayPal sent--------4/28/10-------------Not received 16g/12a
on4now4------------------PayPal sent--------1/31/10-------------Not received TD05H 20g
dmyers151----------------PayPal sent--------2/09/10-------------Received 16g 2/26/10
dmyers151----------------Turbo sent back----6/02/10-------------Not returned

Andrew7dg
-----------exchange given --------------------Not received anything!

His response:
from now on im no longer giving updates, im just going to ship turbos as the parts come in. saves a lot of criticism and wasted time on everyones end.

Sounds like a good person to do business with.

What the deal was that in exchange for the S16G (had SS oil feed line on it also) and 4g64 block and crank that there would be a turbo coming my way. The crank was supposed to go into his friends car for a build (2.3L) at the time. He turned around and sold it for money not even offering it back to me (remind you that I have received nothing!) He took the S16G rebuilt it and sold it off as well.That was early this spring and now its fall. Told him that I needed a turbo for the stuff I have gave him, something quick spooling for auto x (this was a week or 2 ago). Received nothing except a bunch of excuses. Also complaints on how everyone is unfair. SO... I have received nothing from him but he sure made a profit off of me....

I don't want to even tell about the truck repair... lets just say he got more of my money for nothing...
Old 09-15-2010   #59
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew7dg View Post
I don't want to even tell about the truck repair... lets just say he got more of my money for nothing...
Feel free to elaborate! Let everyone know what a sleazebag this guy is. He chose to violate forum rules by offering his services without becoming a site sponsor and now myself, and all the other admins, are going to sit here and smile while he goes down in flames.

EVERYONE, STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!
*edit*
This means you, Aaron

Last edited by Kracka; 09-15-2010 at 11:40 AM..
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010   #60
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Re: jhaan_dude is a good guy *edit* BAD GUY!

I say no violence please. My 16G was rebuild by him needless to say its performance is marginal compared to other evo3 16s Ive ridden in. The warranty is garbage on it. . . he responded once to my questioning that was when? Almost a year ago. Never heard from him after. If filing a complaint is the way to go by all mean's, or maybe confronting him face to face as long as hands stay out of peoples faces.
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote