MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > Project Talk

Old 5 Days Ago   #901
URV8SUX

Re: Mark's 1G Winter Projects

Are you going to paint the interior? Could look bad ass if the color of your cage matched the wheels and the rest of the inside matched the color of the car.
URV8SUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #902
Mark Leasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by URV8SUX View Post
Are you going to paint the interior? Could look bad ass if the color of your cage matched the wheels and the rest of the inside matched the color of the car.
I wouldn't mind a nice finish like that! I plan on painting the inside & cage.
www.maperformance.com
Mark Leasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #903
Dark2g

Drives: 2gb gsx

I went and checked out the rouge fabrication website and wow those are some nice notchers for sure and lots of other cool goodies. Must need at least 100' or so of 4130 for the new cage huh? I like the 2.0 long rod idea, so many different ways you can build these motors it's hard to decide the perfect setup. What were your reving in the 2.2 Vs your goal in the 2.0? Boost goal? Pretty awesome as always, gonna be fun to watch you chase a 7, keep up with the updates!
Dark2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #904
Mark Leasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark2g View Post
I went and checked out the rouge fabrication website and wow those are some nice notchers for sure and lots of other cool goodies. Must need at least 100' or so of 4130 for the new cage huh? I like the 2.0 long rod idea, so many different ways you can build these motors it's hard to decide the perfect setup. What were your reving in the 2.2 Vs your goal in the 2.0? Boost goal? Pretty awesome as always, gonna be fun to watch you chase a 7, keep up with the updates!
Yeah, I've just placed the order for the 4130, MAP helped me source materials. So 3 different sizes of tube and 100ft total, good guess! I should have the main hoop bent and installed over the Thanksgiving weekend. I reved my 2.2 to just over 9k. I'm planning on running the 2.0LR to a bit over 10k, and continually increasing the Boost. I was running around 50psi with the last turbo, but with a new head gasket set up I'm going to target a lot more. Thanks for the support, forums are losing attention, but they're way better than other digital media formats. The car, tune, and my driving are a long way away from sevens but there's nothing wrong with chasing them!
www.maperformance.com
Mark Leasure is offline   Reply With Quote