MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 05-18-2007   #1
TalonTSI95

GnArKiLl = BAD GUY, LIAR

well i was dealing with GnArKiLl to purchase his car and he said when i picked up the car it would come in primer and preped so i was ok with that, i also ASSUMED he would not 1/2 ass everything, well he did!!.... the timing belt was off by two spaces. all the wiring is chopped to shit... plus there is more.. just so you know NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TalonTSI95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #2
HiImBrian

Drives: the girls crazy
Send a message via AIM to HiImBrian
Re: GnArKiLl = BAD GUY, LIAR

Did you discuss this situation with him? What did he do? Could you be a little more specific about what happened?
Old 05-18-2007   #3
TalonTSI95

i tryed pm him, but no response. he said the car would come in primer which it never did. also everything is 1/2 assed, i spent $350 to get the timing belt done which he did not do right the 1st time. the wiring is such a fucking mess i am scared the car is going to start on fire when i'm driving it.
Old 05-18-2007   #4
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Did you look over the wiring before you bought it? There are things that you should look at before hand, especially if a car is knowingly in bad shape to start with. People have different perceptions on how to describe various items.

Hope it works out for you in the end though.
Old 05-18-2007   #5
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Did you even look the car over before buying it? Why did you give him money if it wasn't as described? This is a buyer beware market, sounds like it's all your fault, not his.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #6
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Why did you buy it if the wiring is all messed up? It had to not look great just by looking the car over before you bought it. And if timing was that far off it would run like shit?
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #7
x-pride

Drives: She is 22, black, slow and does not play fair.

Sorry to hear about your problems. If the guy who test drove my car did not screw up my super AFC settings I would of sold you my car. This is what I was afraid of if my car was not running to my specs when I sold it. I hope everthing turns out good. Now go out and buy a pair of jack stands and welcome to the world of DSM.
x-pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #8
b00stcreep21
I hate everyone

I honestly don't feel bad for you. You brought this situation upon yourself by not checking out the car, and still agreeing to pay for it. If you had a problem with it, why would you buy it in the first place? I'm not trying to be a dick, but who buys a car without lookign at it?
Old 05-18-2007   #9
sleepydsm
Kevin

Send a message via AIM to sleepydsm

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00stcreep21 View Post
I honestly don't feel bad for you. You brought this situation upon yourself by not checking out the car, and still agreeing to pay for it. If you had a problem with it, why would you buy it in the first place? I'm not trying to be a dick, but who buys a car without lookign at it?
Agreed
Currently on Corvette #4
sleepydsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #10
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Isn't this a feedback thread? If the kid wanted comments on his decisions or his purchase I'm sure he would have made a separate thread about it. As far as I see it, unless you've dealt with GnArKiLl, I don't see a reason to post.

I'm sure I'm coming off like an ass, but I just don't see a reason to rip into this guy. He made a mistake and bought a POS, he probably didn't know any better and is just putting the word out about this guy to warn other potential buyers.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #11
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
Isn't this a feedback thread? If the kid wanted comments on his decisions or his purchase I'm sure he would have made a separate thread about it. As far as I see it, unless you've dealt with GnArKiLl, I don't see a reason to post.

I'm sure I'm coming off like an ass, but I just don't see a reason to rip into this guy. He made a mistake and bought a POS, he probably didn't know any better and is just putting the word out about this guy to warn other potential buyers.
Did someone kick you in the head? You feeling ok? Was this someone else posting as the kracka?
Old 05-18-2007   #12
HiImBrian

Drives: the girls crazy
Send a message via AIM to HiImBrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post

I agree, these kinda threads aren't supposed to be posted in but look at the second post. It started out just trying to get more information about what happened. I wouldn't post up a thread saying s2kracka sucks cus he sold me a shitty car. I'd post the whole story for the benifit of future buyers. (sorry I don't use bold very often and I thought it was a good time
Old 05-18-2007   #13
Goat Blower
aka Goodbye

Asteroids Champion! Beach Squirter Champion!
Drives: Taylor Made R15

Personally I'd never buy something from someone that calls themself "GnArLkIlL" or whatever his name is. I'd expect that someone that obviously can't spell or type isn't going to do anything correctly on a car, but that's just me.

Then again, in this age where people are buying a $500 DSM, you can't expect much if you don't pay much.
2017 GMC Yukon-Current winter hooptie

Goat Blower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #14
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMStyle View Post
Did someone kick you in the head? You feeling ok? Was this someone else posting as the kracka?
I was hungry, I didn't eat a 2nd breakfast or pre-lunch today.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #15
TalonTSI95

well i was just trying to let people know, i'm sure you have all made bad decsions in life before. and i'm not really that pissed about it. It is giving me a great project car to work on after work and it keeps me busy and out of trouble. i enjoy working on cars and fiddling with stuff even though i'm not as knowledgeable about these cars as most of you. so thanks for all the nice comments and have a great day.
Old 09-04-2007   #16
matt j

my buddy also has dealt with this guy before, bought a motor that was said to be good with wiseco pistons and eagle rods. paid 400 for the motor. he brought it back to sioux falls and had it torn down and inspected. the block was shot, for it to be possibly useable it had to be bored .40 over, the crank was trashed, and the pistons and rods all were inconsistant and trashed. So i agree with the original poster on this. It is definately buyer beware.
matt j is offline   Reply With Quote