MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 12-07-2010   #1
95tsi

Drives: a pos
Powers. Bad.

I wasnt going to do this but after over a yr of waiting for him to pay me back I finally decided to.

I let him borrow an engine stand, wheel dolly, and some tools to help him get his car back together. After hearing countless times of I'll pay you when I get the money, I'll return the tools and other stuff... I still have an empty hand and no engine stand. Then found out he moved to TX and my chances of getting my parts returned was totally out of question we agreed to him paying me for everything and not having to return or ship any of it. Well, that was a few months ago and still nothing.

So the moral of the story is never let anyone borrow anything you own. Shame on me for trying to be a nice guy and help him out.
95tsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #2
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: Powers. Bad.

Hey, Your engine stand is at my house with his block attached. If you want i can meet up with you and give it back. PM me where you are located and we can work something out. I didnt realise that the engine stand was borrowed.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #3
95tsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX View Post
Hey, Your engine stand is at my house with his block attached. If you want i can meet up with you and give it back. PM me where you are located and we can work something out. I didnt realise that the engine stand was borrowed.
odd...he told me it was located in his old house and his previous roomate wouldnt let him have access to it. Wish he would have just been upfront and honest about it.
Old 12-08-2010   #4
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95tsi View Post
odd...he told me it was located in his old house and his previous roomate wouldnt let him have access to it. Wish he would have just been upfront and honest about it.
just to be sure i have the right one, is it yellow and say christofferson or something on it?
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010   #5
95tsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX View Post
just to be sure i have the right one, is it yellow and say christofferson or something on it?
you got it.

I'm still waiting to hear from Powers on this lil thread. Does anyone know him or where is at in TX? After pm'ing Tom it sounds like he got f'd over far more than I did.
Old 12-14-2010   #6
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

I think he's living in Grapevine, TX with his sister.

His TX phone # 817-714-9155
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote