MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 06-17-2009   #1
NTobler

Drives: 1991 Talon TSI
Dear twack and albert lea mike and all primo members please post!

You two are something else. I never thought someone could go that low, and sell someone that messed up of a car. I know this world is full of fucked up people, but I just didnt think that those kind of people would be selling cars on this forum. There is no way in hell this car was a daily driver. All 4 tires have the insides worn out where the metal is showing. Bad thermastat, broken radiator, messed up tranny that you guys tried fixing by adding lucas, well it worked for 35 miles congrats! The list continues, there is no way in hell I had beat this this bad in 35 miles. So I'm going to have the people who have been working on it to state what they have found wrong and replaced with this car. What I have also found out to be funny, I went to www.fivezeroseven.com and by doing some stalking, twack and albert lea mike had this car at a 507 meet, had a "machanic" drive it that didn't know how to drive a stick to figure out the problems, ran over a curb, backed back over the curb into an srt-4, and then roasted the clutch where everyone could smell it. EVERYONE ON THAT FORUM WAS POSTIN ABOUT THIS! And then twack, your buddy you sold this car for said and I quote "haha its all good I just sold this peice of shit so its not my problem" and from what I've been hearing...your buddy has been selling plenty of bunk cars, where he fixes them up just enough to run and then sells them.... ALL PRIMO MEMBERS PLEASE LOOK

ALSO IF YOU GUYS FEEL LIKE LOOKING AT THIS...IT EVEN HAS PICTURES OF THIS JACKASS BACKING INTO AN SRT 4 http://v4.fivezeroseven.com/showthre...?t=9083&page=2

Last edited by NTobler; 06-18-2009 at 07:24 AM..
NTobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #2
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
Re: Dear twack and albert lea mike and all primo members please post!

2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #3
slowbubblecar
Big Turbo Monster

Drives: GTS and E55

I guess I don't really know what to think about this. Maybe you should have looked the car over first? I don't know much about the person you bought the car from so I can't give an opinion on him or the work he does, but we have sold a car to someone on here before who crashed it, broke the tranny and blew the motor within the first few weeks of owning it. We were also said to have given a POS car to the person even though it was used as a DD for the previous 6-8 months without any problems before selling it to him.

The items you have listed as being bad have nothing to do with the car being beaten on. For example, the wheels might have camber or alignment issues. The insides of the tires on my Mercedes were worn to the metal and it didn't have anything to do with me beating on it as I didn't. It wouldn't have been too tough for you to check the tires on the car before buying anyhow. All of the items listed could also be expected to be going out on a 18 year old car.

I am not sure I would be calling all of them out on about this car. The radiator and thermostat are cheap fixes and they might have been willing ot help with the time if anything.

7/25/09
Motorcycle cop pulls up next to me on UNI and says "Want to race?"
Me- "I don't think you would stand a chance."
Cop says "probably not" and drives off.
slowbubblecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #4
scheides
flips McGee

Looks you're flying off the handle left and right man. Just calm down, get your facts straight, and go ask for your money back, or a partial refund due to the (possibly?) ill-advised condition of the car when you bought it. This thread is kinda out of no-where, might wanna tell us the whole story
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #5
NTobler

haha just wait until the people who are ACTUALLY working on my car post about whats all wrong on this car
so far as
Old 06-18-2009   #6
NTobler

The whole story is coming in a matter of minutes...
Old 06-18-2009   #7
scheides
flips McGee

Well what did you get the car for? Lots of DSMs are sold in less than ideal condition. Stuff breaks, its a matter of fact, especially if the car has not been maintained and well modded. This happens all too often. IMHO buyer beware and fix/love the one ya got
Old 06-18-2009   #8
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

albertleamike also sold a car to someone around here a year or two ago, only for that person to find out that both rear brakes had the lines cut and the rubber lines pinched with vice grips, among other things. It saddens me that this clown has any amount of credibility left here in Minnesota.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #9
scheides
flips McGee

^wow really? Well fuk it then, go park it in is living room.
Old 06-18-2009   #10
NTobler

Ok so I bought the car and checked everything out, and test drove it. Nothing seemed to be wrong visually. All I was told was that it needed a new temp sensor. After driving this car 30 miles home, I discovered that I need a new clutch (read the story on the link I posted about that one!) I need a new tranny, bolts where missing from the back side of the exhaust manifold causing a big boost leak the turbo had a bad shaft play and leaked a ton of oil. I had a bad starter. All the sensors in my car needed to be rewired (not a single one was in contact) needed a new radiator, ideler switch was gone, knock sensor was gone, broken studs into the exhaust manifold, missing several bolts off the tranny and transfer case. Ripped boots on both front side axles. Valve cover crack. Fuel injector leaking (needed new seals) More to come...
Old 06-18-2009   #11
NTobler

Yes- he has also sold 3 other cars like that. Him and twack are scumbags. I paid 1800 for this car, and have now spent over 800+ just getting it to run normal before I can even mod it. I've asked for some money back ($400) and he refused. He talks shit online, but when I met him in person the day I bought it he was scared shitless of me. It will be in his best interest to never see me again unless he helps out with some of this money.
Old 06-18-2009   #12
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Link to the discovery of the brakes - http://v4.fivezeroseven.com/showthread.php?t=2403
Pictures are dead, though.

Quote:
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Old 06-18-2009   #13
twack
It was a auto get over it

Drives: something better then you
Send a message via AIM to twack

haha yup blame me. Not so fast. At the time i had some cash and i actually was thinking about buying this car. I never new mike before that. My jeep broke so i couldnt buy it. I told him a couple things to do to like paint the rims and that he should post it up here. He said something about how he couldnt register and asked if i could so i said sure knowing he had a kid on the way and that he needed money. so i posted it up for him. I was never at the Mankato meet because my car has no tranny, and i was like WTF happened when i saw the pics. Then I see he bought i bike and i even posted up like what the hell i thought you needed money for a kid. Kracka was right when he said there should be no middle men deals here, makes sense in this case. But dont come at me like ive tried to screw you over, i just relayed what i was told. Hell ive even tried helping you. Im not that guy ive never screwed anyone. Anyone on here who knows me can vouch for me.
twack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #14
slowbubblecar
Big Turbo Monster

Drives: GTS and E55

Looks like you over paid for that POS if you have had that many issues

7/25/09
Motorcycle cop pulls up next to me on UNI and says "Want to race?"
Me- "I don't think you would stand a chance."
Cop says "probably not" and drives off.
slowbubblecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #15
NTobler

thanks rub it in a little more douche (slowbubblecar) and Twack, if you helped sell this for him don't you feel in some sort of way or fashion that you need to get a hold of this dumb fuck? This is absolutely bullshit...
Old 06-18-2009   #16
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Twack has been around for quite a long time, he's trustworthy. Don't try to pin this unfortunate situation on him.

Quote:
Old 06-18-2009   #17
twack

i was going to buy it, it didnt happen (if you want i have every pm about the car if you want to see), i was just posting his ad. Thats why i posted that you need to contact him about everything. i didnt middle man your deal. ya i feel for ya that your deal sucks, but hes not a friends that i can tell him whats right to do. Im on your side i fell for the whole girlfriend pregnant story
Old 06-18-2009   #18
NTobler

Do you have any contact info on this guy? An address would be awesome! Or a home phone number.
Old 06-18-2009   #19
Constant_Project21

Drives: E36

Sounds like previous owners poor maintenence is coming back to bite you in the ass. It happens, not trying to be a douche. I made the mistake of buying a car out of impulse. Car jumped timing within 10miles of driving. Went through and checked things out, just to find shotty work done by a previous owner. Stuff like this happens, it sucks, but it does. You get what you pay for, sometimes you get a whole lot less. Sounds to me like twack isn't much to blame (this an outside view, not involved so it's just an assumption). He just sounds like a guy that pointed out a car for sale, and is getting a bad wrap because of some other guys bad work and shady dealings.
Constant_Project21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #20
twack

other sites im on allow posting things you find, ebay, or for other people. This right here is why Mitsustyle dosnt allow it and other sites really shouldnt.

p.s. Dont call me a scumbag when you dont know the situation and you havnt sent me a single pm to get my story, instead you try and rip on me in a public forum. what the hell is that about