MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Tech > Brakes / Body / Suspension

Old 06-25-2008   #1
gstjoker

Send a message via MSN to gstjoker
Exclamation 2g Sunroof Issues

Long story but my sunroof is broken now. When I took it apart, the metal spring or whatever it may be snapped apart so that's why I can still open the sunroof but it wont pull back in unless I take everything apart and move it back in. I don't have any pictures to show what exactly what I'm talking about but if any of you have any ideas to fix this, that would be great.

I'm just not quite sure how I would even take everything out to put in that new metal spring or if I should just find someone who is parting out the whole car and hope that they're selling their whole sunroof package and just buy a new one.

Old 06-27-2008   #2
GsXtUrBo98

Drives: 98 GSX, 04 is300
Send a message via AIM to GsXtUrBo98
Re: 2g Sunroof Issues

I just replaced the whole sunroof assembly in my 98 GSX so if you have any questions about some stuff give me a call 651-442-2489 chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstjoker View Post
Long story but my sunroof is broken now. When I took it apart, the metal spring or whatever it may be snapped apart so that's why I can still open the sunroof but it wont pull back in unless I take everything apart and move it back in. I don't have any pictures to show what exactly what I'm talking about but if any of you have any ideas to fix this, that would be great.

I'm just not quite sure how I would even take everything out to put in that new metal spring or if I should just find someone who is parting out the whole car and hope that they're selling their whole sunroof package and just buy a new one.

GSX 463awhp 363awtq on DB!
GsXtUrBo98 is offline   Reply With Quote