MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Official MitsuStyle.com Topics

Old 01-29-2005   #121
santa
Boost Spike

Drives: 93 talon Automagickinda....
Send a message via AIM to santa
Re: Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92tsiawd84
The sad thing is he was informed that the setup will work by a reputable person. The "secret setup" is now sitting in open boxes all over the QPR floor if anyone wants to see. Santa even knows and I nor James have never talked to him... Not a secret anymore. Strange how words can spread so quickly without anyone telling.
wow lol its not like it can be kept a seceret when I went there over my down week and saw this ... im not going to say size turbo sitting on the floor and asking what the F**K it was for... I have known all the guys that work and own that place for many years now. I do know what I'm talking about sorry to say who ever said that set-up is going to work... good luck with it all I hope it all works out for you lol I'm trying to stay neutural, but I'm not seeing that happening for very long if everyone keeps there bitching up. This thread is turning into exactly what I thought it would... a huge f*cking flame war!!!! I mean come on even ecoli is in on it lol!!!!! I'm going to come back in a few hours after I put my new head and everything on and hopefully this thread has changed to "CHALLENGE THREAD" again.

Kevin
Old 01-29-2005   #122
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Come on, it is January and it is fucking cold outside, what else did you expect besides a flame war?? The board seems to get crabby around this time of year, this is one thread you can take it out in. Hopefully it will keep the rest of the threads pretty clean. So you see, this thread actually has a use!

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #123
TheBlizzard

Drives: Too Many
Send a message via AIM to TheBlizzard Send a message via MSN to TheBlizzard

I was waiting for Tom to post. Even though I had to edit a few things he wrote . I expect more good posts from him. Tom you might need to come home this summer for awhile to witness some of this madness.

CRAIG

Last edited by CRAIG; 01-29-2005 at 03:07 PM..
TheBlizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #124
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Every year we have a thread like this and it makes everyone happy in the end. I remember the first flame thread that i was a part of Dsmstyle me and chris (talontsidude) had lots of words to say to each other, and look now we talk about azn women all day. LOL
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #125
tpunx99GSX

Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

I will be driving my car home for the 4th of july and hope to take it to the track and show you guys what californias all about. LOL
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
Old 01-29-2005   #126
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX
and show you guys what californias all about.
Small turbos and poorly installed body kits?

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #127
tpunx99GSX

"Craig -yeah he may be mouthy but he could pound any one of you. "
LMFAO, fatass.
Remember matt we are closer to where most of these turbos are made, they get to us before they get to the midwest.
Old 01-29-2005   #128
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Remember matt we are closer to where most of these turbos are made, they get to us before they get to the midwest.
So that instantly makes your car faster, and possibly worthwhile?

Quote:
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Old 01-29-2005   #129
tpunx99GSX

So when is your car going to be running matt? Just wondering.
Old 01-29-2005   #130
Speedfreak

Drives: four tires

Not flaming anyone... but this is out there for whoever wants it... Because everyone seems to forget that I/my cars exhist. I will race just about anyone that isn't dynoed on my dyno First with one car, and if I loose in that one, then I'll race ANYONE in the other
Speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #131
tpunx99GSX

and you are?
Old 01-29-2005   #132
Alpine TSi
Banana Hammock!

Drives: Shitbox

You don't need to know, just challenge him...

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
678/1000
Alpine TSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #133
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

I will give you a hint, he has a maroon AWD and a white NSX that is going to be nutty!

So how is the NSX coming along? I haven't been up there in a while.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #134
Speedfreak

Drives: four tires

got the motor back from my machine shop on monday... now the fun begins
Speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #135
tpunx99GSX

Hey mo. Never seen you post here. LOL
Im not challenging anyone because i know my car is slow, and thats what i like everyone to think,
Old 01-29-2005   #136
Shane@DBPerformance
formerly ecoli

Send a message via AIM to Shane@DBPerformance

Quote:
"Craig -yeah he may be mouthy but he could pound any one of you. "
LMFAO, fatass.
What are you even talking about? PTE is in the midwest. You guys might get the shitty baby turbos like the "Disco Potato" before us, because nobody around here would even bother putting something that small on a DSM. You can't even mod your car out there anyways.
Old 01-29-2005   #137
TheBlizzard

Drives: Too Many
Send a message via AIM to TheBlizzard Send a message via MSN to TheBlizzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedfreak
Not flaming anyone... but this is out there for whoever wants it... Because everyone seems to forget that I/my cars exhist. I will race just about anyone that isn't dynoed on my dyno First with one car, and if I loose in that one, then I'll race ANYONE in the other
Does that mean that you and Shane racing is out of the question? The NSX and his 2G could be a good race from a dig when its done.

CRAIG
TheBlizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #138
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Quote:
So when is your car going to be running matt? Just wondering.
Keep wondering. So did you dump that $4000 into your car like you said you were going to do?

Do you even have a turbo bigger than a T28 since you live oh so close to the manufacturers? I'll show you mine if you show me yours. You go first.

Quote:

Last edited by Matt D.; 01-29-2005 at 03:49 PM..
Old 01-29-2005   #139
Shane@DBPerformance
formerly ecoli

Send a message via AIM to Shane@DBPerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedfreak
You should enter your time into the timeslips page on here. You would be right behind your good friend Nick Thompson.
Old 01-29-2005   #140
tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D.
Keep wondering. So did you dump that $4000 into your car like you said you were going to do?

Do you even have a turbo bigger than a T28 since you live oh so close to the manufacturers? I'll show you mine if you show me yours. You go first.
I already know what yours is, its sitting on jack stands not moving.

This summer when i come to visit we will go to the track and see whos got more going for it. Think you can have your car done by then.

Shane- I can mod my car all i want, im still registered in MN.