MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Official MitsuStyle.com Topics

Old 01-29-2005   #141
Shane@DBPerformance
formerly ecoli

Send a message via AIM to Shane@DBPerformance
Re: Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92tsiawd84
The "secret setup" is now sitting in open boxes all over the QPR floor if anyone wants to see. Santa even knows and I nor James have never talked to him... Not a secret anymore. Strange how words can spread so quickly without anyone telling.
Is the secret setup the GT35R and AEM that were for sale a while ago or is this some other car?
Old 01-29-2005   #142
TheBlizzard

Drives: Too Many
Send a message via AIM to TheBlizzard Send a message via MSN to TheBlizzard

Yeah thats the secret setup Shane, the one that I referenced to in one of my previous posts.

CRAIG
TheBlizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #143
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Oh! Now you did it, it's not a secret anymore!! I know none of you guys have heard of a GT35R before. And an AEM, what is so special about an intake??

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #144
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAIG
Ahhhh Mr. Iceman, I knew you would be here soon enough, after all geeks do usually come in packs. I thought you would have known better than to flap your lips. Mr. Pipe dream that never panned out. Hey everybody lets go by a AEM and GT35R and then I can tell people that my car is going to be fast. Boy I am impressed. Where is all that stuff sitting a year later? Where is this quarter mile monster? The last I saw you were driving mommy and daddys SUV to the track and watching us race. So before you talk should look in the mirror, I hope that you don't see a rainbow over your head though.

Oh yeah your right it is the INTERNET. But there isn't one thing that I say on here that I wouldn't say to any of your faces, and there isn't one thing any of you could do about it. Thats why you guys have what they call "keyboard muscles", because I guarantee if you were looking any of us in the eye you would be singing a lot different tune.

CRAIG
Why would I put a whole ass load of money into a DSM when im 18 years old and going off to college? I made the wise choose.
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #145
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D.
What the hell do you expect when you drop off parts that don't have a car to go in to? Do you expect people to not ask questions when they see something sitting on the floor in a cardboard box? You act as if you paid a million dollars for this project to be shrouded in secrecy. You're not building a fucking spaceship.
I saw it more as a respect thing.
Old 01-29-2005   #146
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D.
Do you even have a turbo bigger than a T28 since you live oh so close to the manufacturers? I'll show you mine if you show me yours. You go first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX
I already know what yours is, its sitting on jack stands not moving.
Your reading comprehension sucks. You must fit in quite nicely in California. If I had a turbo that was sitting on jack stands... Holy shit.

If you're talking about my car, it has 4 wheels with tires that have air in them. Thank you.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #147
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
I DARE you to laugh in my face.

I can't put an engine together correctly? Name an engine that I put together that failed due to not being built correctly. Out of the 3, the only one that failed was the last one and that was strictly a tuning issue, the bottom end is still fine. The pistons have some pitting from the high temps, so I am replacing them but the rest of the bottom end is fine.

Now, lets see what the infamous Iceman has accomplished in the DSM world.... Yeah, that is about it. Nothing. Oh yeah, you bought some parts and talked about having a fast car, but then you sold the parts. Wow. Yeah, I guess that gives you a lot of room to talk about anything. Actually, that sounds like all of HORT. All I have heard is talk. Have any of you guys even been to the track? How about the dyno? Until you actually do something, I suggest you all quit spouting off to people that have actually done something.
The "infamous Iceman" has seen the light. You are correct though. I have accomplished nothin in regards to a quike car. I'm fine with that though. Were a bunch of young guys which you seem to forget. We all go to college which we have to pay for (not cheap). Yet still try to stay in the DSM game. Been to the track but not raced there. Hopfully when I get money flowin in. Dyno has be done by us guys.
Old 01-29-2005   #148
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
And yes, I have been to college. Find out some facts before you open your mouth.
Ironic to say the least.
Old 01-29-2005   #149
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecoli
Why not just buy some $500 beater or 2 for college?
Thats basicly where im at now.
Old 01-29-2005   #150
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVD
Its interesting that a LOT of shit is being talked by a group of people that have never put out a respectable car. So far from them I've seen a lot of cars, a lot of parts, a lot of money, and a TON of shit talking. I'd like to see you guys put your money where your mouth is one of these days and stop talking all this shit you cant back up.
Give me a couple of years and I will be more than happy to.
Old 01-29-2005   #151
Raptor
ConArtist

The above info isn't correct. Nobody but John or James should correct it if they want to. Not that it effects any thing or anyone, Ghettostyle wants it to remain a secret so let it be. I will say, the things that are considered "secret" are things that I had nothing to do with in either recommending or condoning or supplying. It will be interesting to see what happens with this setup. Shortblock will be done Monday, waiting on a part for the rest of the topend to be assembled, but it isn't far off. At any rate, I just got off the phone with John and there are a lot of things going on with him that nobody is probably aware of. With that said and without any detail, give him a bit of a break. He is probably not himself at the moment.

As far as the rest of you losers go, The Mighty Max may have to come show you all up at the track! The shop truck owns you hahaha.

Last edited by Raptor; 01-29-2005 at 04:43 PM..
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #152
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman
Were a bunch of young guys which you seem to forget.
No, we are reminded of that every time you guys post.

Old 01-29-2005   #153
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Age is not an excuse, Most of the older members of Style have been in this DSM game since they were 16, 17 and 18 years old. The reason i think they get so pissed off at HORT is because when someone comes in here and challenges a member and starts talking all this shit then come back and say "we are young take it easy on us" then it should have not been said in the first place and you are going to get flamed. Deal with it. and what the Older members are trying to say is "Dont talk shit if you cant back it up." Thats basically what every flame thread comes down to, someone lips off and talks some shit that they cannot back up then they get flamed because we know that they cannot back it up.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #154
TheBlizzard

Drives: Too Many
Send a message via AIM to TheBlizzard Send a message via MSN to TheBlizzard

Tom are you drunk? What you said actually made sense and you are exactly right.

CRAIG
TheBlizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #155
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX
Age is not an excuse, Most of the older members of Style have been in this DSM game since they were 16, 17 and 18 years old. The reason i think they get so pissed off at HORT is because when someone comes in here and challenges a member and starts talking all this shit then come back and say "we are young take it easy on us" then it should have not been said in the first place and you are going to get flamed. Deal with it. and what the Older members are trying to say is "Dont talk shit if you cant back it up." Thats basically what every flame thread comes down to, someone lips off and talks some shit that they cannot back up then they get flamed because we know that they cannot back it up.
I can somewhat related to owning a DSM when I to was 16, 17, and 18 years old. I have not challenged anyone this year. I'm in here because I was being talked about. So I decided to defend myself. Is that such a bad thing? I'll tone it done.

Last edited by Iceman; 01-29-2005 at 04:59 PM..
Old 01-29-2005   #156
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Who talked about you? I don't remember anyone talking about you until you posted. Unless you included yourself in the HORT boy talk. I was mainly talking about John and Ghettostyle.

Old 01-29-2005   #157
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

92tsiawd84 Decided to speak on your behalf.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #158
MustGoFaster

Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion!
Drives: A big dirty V8
Send a message via ICQ to MustGoFaster Send a message via AIM to MustGoFaster Send a message via Yahoo to MustGoFaster Send a message via Skype™ to MustGoFaster

Your all slow.*

*People running 11.06 or faster are exempt
MustGoFaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #159
Shane@DBPerformance
formerly ecoli

Send a message via AIM to Shane@DBPerformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman
Why would I put a whole ass load of money into a DSM when im 18 years old and going off to college? I made the wise choose.
Exactly. You're better off buying house first also, before you start dumping a lot of money into cars that aren't worth much in the end either.
Old 01-29-2005   #160
slowHonduh
DSM Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
But we do this from a stop, none of this from a roll shit. Real racing is from a stop.
I absolutely agree, i'd rather have it that way. Then there will be no excuses. haha