MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Official MitsuStyle.com Topics

Old 01-29-2005   #161
TheBlizzard

Drives: Too Many
Send a message via AIM to TheBlizzard Send a message via MSN to TheBlizzard
Re: Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93BoostedAcclude
I absolutely agree, i'd rather have it that way. Then there will be no excuses. haha
No slicks or DR's either then. He has regular street tires and so should you.

CRAIG
TheBlizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #162
slowHonduh
DSM Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
Oh! Now you did it, it's not a secret anymore!! I know none of you guys have heard of a GT35R before.
So why would a little turbo like that be top secret?? lol

I'd run something bigger if it was my car, but hey it's not so best of luck too you.
Old 01-29-2005   #163
john
Business as usual

Drives: Dodge Viper and Honda Insight

Shane is pointing to where I am at. I have considered parting my car several times now to get my business ventures going. I do not have a "huge" setup by any means. I will hopefully (if the car gets running) be running the 60 trim I had last year. No secret at all on my setup. I will most likely sell my SAFC and go dsmlink. Watch out, the cat is out of the bag. Nothing special as far as my car is concerned. I may get to the 400 range on race gas. Racing is fun to me though.

CVD, who says that my car did not move at all? I am pretty sure I would have been able to keep up with you in your 50 trim last year. I only got in a couple races last year. SRT4 (50 roll pulled semies while blowing my HG) and a LT1 camaro (60 roll, I went running away quickly before he let off the gas due to embarrasment). I am no where near king of the hill by any means. Just like my fun car.

Tom: Re-read the thread. I didn't call out Nash, Shane, or John. Just said I would like to race Craig (in any of his beaters) and said I would like to see how much faster Jets car is.
Old 01-29-2005   #164
slowHonduh
DSM Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAIG
No slicks or DR's either then. He has regular street tires and so should you.

CRAIG

Well i've got drag radials and that's all i've got.

So let's do some math shall we.

Street tires + AWD = 0

Street tires + FWD = -2

NOT EQUAL

Street tires + AWD = 0

Drag Radials + FWD = 0

Sounds like an even race to me??

Shit, it should be Slicks + FWD are equal but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, how's that sound?
Old 01-29-2005   #165
Nash

Who says I won't have a set of DR's by then?
Old 01-29-2005   #166
john
Business as usual

Me (j/k). Sounded like it from what Craig posted.
Old 01-29-2005   #167
TheBlizzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92tsiawd84
Shane is pointing to where I am at. I have considered parting my car several times now to get my business ventures going. I do not have a "huge" setup by any means. I will hopefully (if the car gets running) be running the 60 trim I had last year. No secret at all on my setup. I will most likely sell my SAFC and go dsmlink. Watch out, the cat is out of the bag. Nothing special as far as my car is concerned. I may get to the 400 range on race gas. Racing is fun to me though.

CVD, who says that my car did not move at all? I am pretty sure I would have been able to keep up with you in your 50 trim last year. I only got in a couple races last year. SRT4 (50 roll pulled semies while blowing my HG) and a LT1 camaro (60 roll, I went running away quickly before he let off the gas due to embarrasment). I am no where near king of the hill by any means. Just like my fun car.

Tom: Re-read the thread. I didn't call out Nash, Shane, or John. Just said I would like to race Craig (in any of his beaters) and said I would like to see how much faster Jets car is.
Damn I didn't think someone could run that fast backwards, but man your proved me wrong. You should enter the Olympics, they just started a new event. Its called backpeddling and you would be the gold medalist.

CRAIG
Old 01-29-2005   #168
john
Business as usual

Re-read from the begining. I never stated I had a "fast" car. Just said I would not mind racing anyone. You are the one talking all this shit with not even a respectable car to back it up. Hell, James' gst would probly whoop the shit out of your laser.
Old 01-29-2005   #169
slowHonduh
DSM Rapist

Whatever, i'm still gonna smoke ya.

Best part is, you have no idea what i'm running lol. I could just be talking shit and not even own a modded car. But you've seen my car and you've seen it run. What was it? 14.1 @ 103 on nitrous, yea what a joke. and it's a 4-door. Not capable of shit right. Well we shall see. I wouldn't be worried if i were you You've got AWD and i just drive some Honduh........
Old 01-29-2005   #170
john
Business as usual

I wanna see that race happen.
Old 01-29-2005   #171
TheBlizzard

Quote:
Re-read from the begining. I never stated I had a "fast" car. Just said I would not mind racing anyone. You are the one talking all this shit with not even a respectable car to back it up. Hell, James' gst would probly whoop the shit out of your laser.
I never said I had a fast car either, I just don't like you guys. And you like to smart off a lot so......Here we are. Its all in fun though. I am not mad. I am done posting in here for now though. So have fun without me. AJ and Jana are here to go out for his birthday.

Later,

CRAIG
Old 01-29-2005   #172
santa
Boost Spike

Drives: 93 talon Automagickinda....
Send a message via AIM to santa

Quote:
Why are you speaking for someone else? Just let them voice there own opinion, and thoughts.

and on another note. I know that I shouldn't talk but please fix your f-n spelling mistakes!!! It's bothering me and I'm the king of spelling mistakes.

Kevin
Old 01-29-2005   #173
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:

Best part is, you have no idea what i'm running lol. I could just be talking shit and not even own a modded car. But you've seen my car and you've seen it run. What was it? 14.1 @ 103 on nitrous, yea what a joke. and it's a 4-door. Not capable of shit right. Well we shall see. I wouldn't be worried if i were you You've got AWD and i just drive some Honduh........
Alright, so the best you have ran in your car is 14.1 and you are going to challenge Nash and everyone else? Are you a member of HORT?

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #174
slowHonduh
DSM Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
Alright, so the best you have ran in your car is 14.1 and you are going to challenge Nash and everyone else? Are you a member of HORT?

Nope. Just another gay honduh.
Old 01-29-2005   #175
slowbubblecar
Big Turbo Monster

Drives: GTS and E55

I guess my 2g is a $2600 car then. When we race you won't be taking my 2g.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
What's your fuckin point? It's still my $360 beater that I have stuck less then 8k in to to get it to where it's at, and I'll still take you and your "full weight" 2G anyday.

7/25/09
Motorcycle cop pulls up next to me on UNI and says "Want to race?"
Me- "I don't think you would stand a chance."
Cop says "probably not" and drives off.
slowbubblecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #176
Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettostyle
Why don't you put your money where your mouth is then? Say $500?
Old 01-29-2005   #177
Nash

Quote:

I'm not worried at all. I know what my car can do right now. Which will be less then what it will be doing come spring.
Old 01-29-2005   #178
TheBlizzard

Quote:
His car is a beater, the only time its been washed when I washed it this last summer once. I think everyone should race him for money, his car isn't that fast, it only run consistent 11s all day. Idiots.

CRAIG
Old 01-29-2005   #179
slowbubblecar
Big Turbo Monster

Drives: GTS and E55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAIG
Ahhhh Mr. Iceman, I knew you would be here soon enough, after all geeks do usually come in packs. I thought you would have known better than to flap your lips. Mr. Pipe dream that never panned out. Hey everybody lets go by a AEM and GT35R and then I can tell people that my car is going to be fast. Boy I am impressed. Where is all that stuff sitting a year later? Where is this quarter mile monster? The last I saw you were driving mommy and daddys SUV to the track and watching us race. So before you talk should look in the mirror, I hope that you don't see a rainbow over your head though.

Oh yeah your right it is the INTERNET. But there isn't one thing that I say on here that I wouldn't say to any of your faces, and there isn't one thing any of you could do about it. Thats why you guys have what they call "keyboard muscles", because I guarantee if you were looking any of us in the eye you would be singing a lot different tune.

CRAIG
Maybe a fucking education is more important than a fucking car huh dumbass. What would you rather do, be a person with a highschool diploma and a fast car or go to UTI and get a degree at the best technical college there is. What do you do for a living? What kind of education do you have???

7/25/09
Motorcycle cop pulls up next to me on UNI and says "Want to race?"
Me- "I don't think you would stand a chance."
Cop says "probably not" and drives off.
slowbubblecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #180
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:
Maybe a fucking education is more important than a fucking car huh dumbass. What would you rather do, be a person with a highschool diploma and a fast car or go to UTI and get a degree at the best technical college there is. What do you do for a living? What kind of education do you have???
That is fine, but quit spouting off about your car then! I would say an education is more important than a fast car too, but this is a car site and this thread is about having a fast car. Just STFU and realize your car is a POS, and all will be good. You also had better hope you don't get banned for calling Craig a dumbass.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!

Last edited by JET; 01-29-2005 at 08:39 PM..
JET is offline   Reply With Quote