MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2012   #1
dsm_talontsi

Drives: 91 Eclipse GST
The DSM Graveyard

I want to say that this is a bad guy, but its not completely graveyard's fault. I ordered arps, balance shaft elimination kit, and a oe mitsu head gasket. they said it should be to me in a week at the most. So I waited about 2 weeks, and nothing. So I decided to call them and figure out whats going on. No answer the first 10 times I called within a 3 day period. Finally got ahold of them and they said that mitsu had a back order on the head gasket. They gave me a coupon for 10% off my next order with free upgraded shipping, and told me it should all get to me within another 3 days. So I waited and waited and after another week and a half, still nothing. Decided to call them again, no answer just like last time. By this time I was getting very irritated because I had no idea what was even going on. They finally called me back after leaving a couple messages on the voicemail. Told me they were very sorry and after I bitched at them about the huge wait on my parts, they said they would credit my money back for the hg, and send me a felpro composite hg for free. I agreed because I wanted my parts asap. They said by friday at the latest it should be to me.(it was tuesday when I talked to them). Saturday I got a package, opened it and all I seen was my arps. So I waited until Monday and finally after waiting a month total, I got the rest of my parts. But when I opened the package with the hg and bs elimination kit, the hg they sent me was the permatorque. So I suppose after all the time waiting, and going through bs to get my parts, it kinda paid off. I got the permatorque for free, and my money back for the hg I ordered.

I dont know whether or not to say they are a good guy or bad guy, but I do know that dsmghost had the same problem with Graveyard taking forever getting him his parts. All I know is that I will probably not be going back to them for parts if I dont feel like waiting a long ass time!

Anyone else have any input on this?
dsm_talontsi is offline   Reply With Quote