MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Official MitsuStyle.com Topics

Old 01-28-2005   #1
john
Business as usual

Drives: Dodge Viper and Honda Insight
Re: Challenge Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine TSi
Well, if you are waiting for those cars, I will take you on. Even if I have to do it on the old shitty motor. And I am pretty sure Matt will say his car isn't set up for straight line racing, which the last time I looked at it, it really wasn't. Maybe this year third gear will be more forgiving to me.
I know Matt likes turning I was just hoping he can get it running this year. Hopefully mine will too. I will race ya for shits. Like to see what a bit of juice and a 16g can do.
Old 01-28-2005   #2
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine TSi
And I am pretty sure Matt will say his car isn't set up for straight line racing, which the last time I looked at it, it really wasn't.
It's not set up for much of anything right now.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #3
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92tsiawd84
Hopefully Matt D. will get his car going also.
I'm not much for racing in a straight line, but I'd just like to trap at 130mph.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #4
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

John you can "take" me if you want, I have no problem with you beating me. If I wanted to go for the fastest car on this site why would I get a 20g? I just want a fun car this year.

My car will still always look better than your car too
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #5
john
Business as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseTurbo
My car will still always look better than your car too
Hey, hey, hey. Aside from my pass fender (paint fade), my car is in great shape. I will post some pics in a new thread possibly. Black 92, black tinted windows, perfect tan leather, and NO RUST at all. Isn't yours rusting by the wheel well or door? Mine has not been in 1 accident. Has some New York Knicks but that is about it. I have never had to cut parts off my car to remove them either (suspension). I challenge you to a WAX OFF! I do not see my car as a show car (or any other 1g). Remember, 1gb>1ga. They changed things for a reason
Old 01-28-2005   #6
Super Bleeder!!
Reynolds number user

Send a message via AIM to Super Bleeder!!

me too
04 E55 AMG
Super Bleeder!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #7
MustGoFaster

Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion!
Drives: A big dirty V8
Send a message via ICQ to MustGoFaster Send a message via AIM to MustGoFaster Send a message via Yahoo to MustGoFaster Send a message via Skype™ to MustGoFaster

If you want to race me you will have to come to the track. I do my best to keep it off the street but, well shit happens. I wonder how many people my $50 14B will get to own before it dies.

Last edited by MustGoFaster; 01-28-2005 at 04:56 PM..
MustGoFaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #8
Jana
Mazda Bitch

I'm gonna challenge AJ.... the prizm against the 1.8nt
Jana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #9
john
Business as usual

I quote JET and his big mouth on the attack forums:

"My current car is 2700 lbs, AWD and has 600+ whp (haven't hit the dyno with the new setup, should be ~650 whp). "

Here is the link for any non believers:

http://www.attackforums.com/showthread.php?t=1685

Wacha got ta say now? (woooooooopsssssshhhhhhhh [cracks the whip])
Old 01-28-2005   #10
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92tsiawd84
I quote JET and his big mouth on the attack forums:

"My current car is 2700 lbs, AWD and has 600+ whp (haven't hit the dyno with the new setup, should be ~650 whp). "

Here is the link for any non believers:

http://www.attackforums.com/showthread.php?t=1685

Wacha got ta say now? (woooooooopsssssshhhhhhhh [cracks the whip])
Ummm... It says I haven't hit the dyno. Do you have difficulty understanding english? I will still whoop your ass any which way about it! I am not going to go quite as extreme as I was, the car will probably end up with 575-600 whp and ~2850 lbs. I was going to do a small shot of nitrous, but I am not now and I am not going to do the lightening that I was going to.

As for your other comment, I obviously don't race for a business either. I don't want people to say how stupid I am for trying to race someone that is WAY faster than me. It is like those Honda ricers that try to race you on the interstate, it isn't even worth my time to race them. It is just dumb. And we are going to do this at a track, unless you are scared your car won't make it there!

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005   #11
Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
As for your other comment, I obviously don't race for a business either. I don't want people to say how stupid I am for trying to race someone that is WAY faster than me. It is like those Honda ricers that try to race you on the interstate, it isn't even worth my time to race them. It is just dumb. And we are going to do this at a track, unless you are scared your car won't make it there!
It is more then 71 miles to the track so it probably won't make it.
Old 01-29-2005   #12
slowbubblecar
Big Turbo Monster

Drives: GTS and E55

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
I will still whoop your ass any which way about it! I am not going to go quite as extreme as I was, the car will probably end up with 575-600 whp and ~2850 lbs. I was going to do a small shot of nitrous, but I am not now and I am not going to do the lightening that I was going to.
We will see if you can take my full weight 2g also. And I mean full weight, nothing removed unless absolutly necessary.

7/25/09
Motorcycle cop pulls up next to me on UNI and says "Want to race?"
Me- "I don't think you would stand a chance."
Cop says "probably not" and drives off.
slowbubblecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #13
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET
Ummm... It says I haven't hit the dyno. Do you have difficulty understanding english? I will still whoop your ass any which way about it! I am not going to go quite as extreme as I was, the car will probably end up with 575-600 whp and ~2850 lbs. I was going to do a small shot of nitrous, but I am not now and I am not going to do the lightening that I was going to.
!
Stop talkin so much shit. You know you can't put a engine together correctly. I would love to see your car put down 600WHP. Is it going to happen? Hell no it isn't. How about this. You set the date for the dyno and I well be there. If you make that 600FWHP mark fine than you win BUT if you fail I get to laugh right in your face (was going to happen at any rate). Either way I come out ahead. Lets see if you figure out why.

Nash: Yeah your car would beat a lot of beaters. If your "beater" has a upgraded turbo than it aint no beater. Shit the turbo is probly worth more than what you bought the car for. You do the math. If its on the stock turbo than all the power to you.

Graig: Out of all the people I have met on DSMstyle you amuse me the most. I mean seriously man ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET!

Plain and simple. You three should be named "GAY". For well...... just being plain gay. Let it be know!
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #14
john
Business as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman
Stop talkin so much shit. You know you can't put a engine together correctly. I would love to see your car put down 600WHP. Is it going to happen? Hell no it isn't. How about this. You set the date for the dyno and I well be there. If you make that 600FWHP mark fine than you win BUT if you fail I get to laugh right in your face (was going to happen at any rate). Either way I come out ahead. Lets see if you figure out why.

Nash: Yeah your car would beat a lot of beaters. If your "beater" has a upgraded turbo than it aint no beater. Shit the turbo is probly worth more than what you bought the car for. You do the math. If its on the stock turbo than all the power to you.

Graig: Out of all the people I have met on DSMstyle you amuse me the most. I mean seriously man ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET!

Plain and simple. You three should be named "GAY". For well...... just being plain gay. Let it be know!
Hilarious!
Old 01-29-2005   #15
TheBlizzard

Drives: Too Many
Send a message via AIM to TheBlizzard Send a message via MSN to TheBlizzard

Quote:

Ahhhh Mr. Iceman, I knew you would be here soon enough, after all geeks do usually come in packs. I thought you would have known better than to flap your lips. Mr. Pipe dream that never panned out. Hey everybody lets go by a AEM and GT35R and then I can tell people that my car is going to be fast. Boy I am impressed. Where is all that stuff sitting a year later? Where is this quarter mile monster? The last I saw you were driving mommy and daddys SUV to the track and watching us race. So before you talk should look in the mirror, I hope that you don't see a rainbow over your head though.

Oh yeah your right it is the INTERNET. But there isn't one thing that I say on here that I wouldn't say to any of your faces, and there isn't one thing any of you could do about it. Thats why you guys have what they call "keyboard muscles", because I guarantee if you were looking any of us in the eye you would be singing a lot different tune.

CRAIG
TheBlizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #16
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAIG
Ahhhh Mr. Iceman, I knew you would be here soon enough, after all geeks do usually come in packs. I thought you would have known better than to flap your lips. Mr. Pipe dream that never panned out. Hey everybody lets go by a AEM and GT35R and then I can tell people that my car is going to be fast. Boy I am impressed. Where is all that stuff sitting a year later? Where is this quarter mile monster? The last I saw you were driving mommy and daddys SUV to the track and watching us race. So before you talk should look in the mirror, I hope that you don't see a rainbow over your head though.

Oh yeah your right it is the INTERNET. But there isn't one thing that I say on here that I wouldn't say to any of your faces, and there isn't one thing any of you could do about it. Thats why you guys have what they call "keyboard muscles", because I guarantee if you were looking any of us in the eye you would be singing a lot different tune.

CRAIG
Why would I put a whole ass load of money into a DSM when im 18 years old and going off to college? I made the wise choose.
Old 01-29-2005   #17
slowbubblecar
Big Turbo Monster

Drives: GTS and E55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAIG

CRAIG
Maybe a fucking education is more important than a fucking car huh dumbass. What would you rather do, be a person with a highschool diploma and a fast car or go to UTI and get a degree at the best technical college there is. What do you do for a living? What kind of education do you have???

7/25/09
Motorcycle cop pulls up next to me on UNI and says "Want to race?"
Me- "I don't think you would stand a chance."
Cop says "probably not" and drives off.
slowbubblecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #18
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:
I DARE you to laugh in my face.

I can't put an engine together correctly? Name an engine that I put together that failed due to not being built correctly. Out of the 3, the only one that failed was the last one and that was strictly a tuning issue, the bottom end is still fine. The pistons have some pitting from the high temps, so I am replacing them but the rest of the bottom end is fine.

Now, lets see what the infamous Iceman has accomplished in the DSM world.... Yeah, that is about it. Nothing. Oh yeah, you bought some parts and talked about having a fast car, but then you sold the parts. Wow. Yeah, I guess that gives you a lot of room to talk about anything. Actually, that sounds like all of HORT. All I have heard is talk. Have any of you guys even been to the track? How about the dyno? Until you actually do something, I suggest you all quit spouting off to people that have actually done something.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005   #19
john
Business as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET

I can't put an engine together correctly? Name an engine that I put together that failed due to not being built correctly. Out of the 3, the only one that failed was the last one and that was strictly a tuning issue, the bottom end is still fine. The pistons have some pitting from the high temps, so I am replacing them but the rest of the bottom end is fine.

Now, lets see what the infamous Iceman has accomplished in the DSM world.... Yeah, that is about it. Nothing. Oh yeah, you bought some parts and talked about having a fast car, but then you sold the parts. Wow. Yeah, I guess that gives you a lot of room to talk about anything. Actually, that sounds like all of HORT. All I have heard is talk. Have any of you guys even been to the track? How about the dyno? Until you actually do something, I suggest you all quit spouting off to people that have actually done something.
Regarding Iceman, he had the parts and the money set down. The car did not get done. It seemed to be going nowhere for too long. He was heading to College (some place you guys should go) in Dec and the car would still not be put together after roughly a year time span. He is going to college for a year straight. No summer break, etc. He needed a car to drive and didn't have time to wait. This is a FACT. A few other people on here know it also. He sold his 98 gsx to beging the project, now he has a 97 gsx with a 6 bolt swap. Has no experience though....
Old 01-29-2005   #20
Iceman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET

The "infamous Iceman" has seen the light. You are correct though. I have accomplished nothin in regards to a quike car. I'm fine with that though. Were a bunch of young guys which you seem to forget. We all go to college which we have to pay for (not cheap). Yet still try to stay in the DSM game. Been to the track but not raced there. Hopfully when I get money flowin in. Dyno has be done by us guys.