MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 06-18-2009   #21
twack
It was a auto get over it

Drives: something better then you
Send a message via AIM to twack
Re: Dear twack and albert lea mike and all primo members please post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Project21 View Post
He just sounds like a guy that pointed out a car for sale, and is getting a bad wrap because of some other guys bad work and shady dealings.
about sums it up

and NT you got all the same contact info i do
twack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #22
jhaan_dude

Art of War Champion! Mario Tetris 3 Champion! Yeti 1 Greece Champion!
Drives: a car

He just angry because of a short deal, and you just happened to be aasociated with mike at the time. So I wouldn't take it too personally.
jhaan_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #23
slowbubblecar
Big Turbo Monster

Drives: GTS and E55

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTobler View Post
thanks rub it in a little more douche (slowbubblecar) and Twack, if you helped sell this for him don't you feel in some sort of way or fashion that you need to get a hold of this dumb fuck? This is absolutely bullshit...
All I said is you overpaid. I think you could be called a douche for calling out people who haven't worked or even owned the car.

7/25/09
Motorcycle cop pulls up next to me on UNI and says "Want to race?"
Me- "I don't think you would stand a chance."
Cop says "probably not" and drives off.
slowbubblecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #24
blageo23
AWD4G64

Send a message via AIM to blageo23

The car was a mess. Nick Pretty much summed up what was wrong with the car.
Wires to sensors were broken
No idle stop switch
Tranny doesnt want to go into 1st
starter was bad
No gaskets on the oil return for the turbo
Missing metal timing covers
Knock sensor has no wires coming out of it
Vacuum lines capped off with screws
Rear wheel bearing is bad
Broken radiator neck
If I remember right the boost controller was hooked up wrong(not 100% sure I didnt fix it someone else did)
And one that I havent even told Nick about yet, Driver side ball joint needs replacing :/
Not to mension the tstat, and clutch Nick had already replaced.
Im sure there is more.
It sucks that you need to go through this. We are trying our best to help you out as much as possible.

Last edited by blageo23; 06-18-2009 at 02:07 AM..
blageo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #25
mx3twinturbo

Drives: StarQuests>>>>>>

All right guys, quit the s@#$ talking,
Sure the car has some issues, and Nick you may have over paid for it,
but blaming others who just pointed out a car is not advisable by me.

As you all may know the car has been up Primo getting the issues worked out,

sorry to post this but I think It may help.
there is more to the list but its late and I want to go to sleep, LOL

things I have found...
-In my opinion, the head was removed at some recent point and a few bolts either worked themselves loose or just weren't replaced,(thus missing all the lower intake mani bolts and had one broken exhaust stud,)
-Nick just had bad luck with the used starter he brought and needed a new one(starter engagement issue)
-The radiator was brown and brittle I advised to replace it, (once removed I noticed the top hose neck had cracked off, and was clamped past the break)
-the Injector seals were leaking on two injectors(replaced all injector seals)
-the knock sensor "existed" but the wire leads had been torn off,
-the Idle stop switch was not there, and the lead to it had broken off,(installed new spade connector)
-the coolant temp sensor wires had cracked/corroded/broken, re soldered new connectors and such,
-And the Vibration noises well thats the tires and the need of a rear wheel bearing,
-the transmission does not shift well into 1st gear, shifts fine in all others,
(I need to re check the cable adjustments in the AM though,)

I will post more if need be,

Hope all this "personal stuff" gets worked out
Jesse-
Primo Performance LLC
651-204-7040
1989 Suburban- Project for too Long!!!

"Just Remember, I HATE Drama"
mx3twinturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #26
blageo23
AWD4G64

Send a message via AIM to blageo23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx3twinturbo View Post
-The radiator was brown and brittle I advised to replace it, (once removed I noticed the top hose neck had cracked off, and was clamped past the break)
You noticed huh?
blageo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #27
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

...and people wonder why we have rules for classifieds usage. Maybe people will actually follow them from now on. I really wish I would have read that ad before the car was sold (I someone missed it).

Get in contact with the seller and see if he is willing to give you a partial refund, but don't be surprised if he doesn't. He sounds like a total scumbag and has no legal obligation to help you unless he knowingly mislead you about the condition of the car.

Moving to member feedback section.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #28
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Also, enough with the name-calling. All that will do is just start more fights and arguments and get you no where productive.

Twack, I HIGHLY suggest you get your "friend" (you vouched for him after all) on this board to tell his side of the story and hopefully work out an agreement with our member who bought his car. Him saying he isn't able to register is total BS, anyone who signs up with a legit email address and info gets approved.
Old 06-18-2009   #29
mdost03

Sonic Champion!
Drives: VA STI

Hey, you bought a 1g right? I have a used OEM radiator here off my old one that should still work good that you can just have if you need it since it looks like yours is done for. PM me if you want it. Sucks about your luck, I had a similar situation with my 1g, bought it and turned out turbo was on it's way out, headgasket was done for, clutch went out, brakes needed replacing badly, replaced many hoses on it, etc. It's all part of the game I suppose with these older cars.
mdost03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #30
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

I know a couple people on fivezeroseven.com, I'll see if they will at least prevent him from selling anything else on there.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #31
twack

At this point i dont doubt everything mike said was BS. Ive tried offering held to ntobler. He has yet to email me or pm me or address me directly other then this drama. Ive already been WTF to mike, i cant give ntobler any more info then he already has, and mike has already said he wont pay him.
Honestly this is rediculous. All i did was copy and paste the ad and say to email or call him directly. I didnt push the sale. I didnt tell any lies. i never vouched for the guy, just a kid i met. I said it seemed like a good deal because it looked like one and it was described as one. I am on other forums where people post up things they think are deals or craigslist ads or just things they find or hear of. I guess there its just more buyer beware, where as on here we get to listen to all the bitching and point fingers.
Old 06-18-2009   #32
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Unfortunately, you posted the car for sale info so in effect you vouched for the car and the seller which is why this is falling back on you now. We have rules to protect you, but you chose to disregard them. This is not Craigslist, this is a personal forum where we try and look out for one-another. Hopefully the buyer will get in contact with you like you've offered so he can get some help in repairing his car and getting it in a running/driving/safe state. Also, if he does not have any of the seller's contact info, I urge you to help him get it.
Old 06-18-2009   #33
twack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracka View Post
Unfortunately, you posted the car for sale info so in effect you vouched for the car and the seller which is why this is falling back on you now. We have rules to protect you, but you chose to disregard them. This is not Craigslist, this is a personal forum where we try and look out for one-another. Hopefully the buyer will get in contact with you like you've offered so he can get some help in repairing his car and getting it in a running/driving/safe state. Also, if he does not have any of the seller's contact info, I urge you to help him get it.
Again kracka im sorry for throwing it up. Like i said i didnt realize the difference in forum rules. ntobler has his phone, email, and can PM him. What more info can i give him. Again ive tried helping him but with his bad mouthing at this point ill be honest i dont really WANT to help him, not saying i wont, just saying the way he handled it is terrible
Old 06-18-2009   #34
mdost03

Sonic Champion!
Drives: VA STI

Isn't the previous owner's info on the title itself? Like address and such?
mdost03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #35
123abc
wants to be sideways...

Drives: Loud cars
Send a message via AIM to 123abc Send a message via MSN to 123abc

Sounds like someone doesn't know how to go used car shopping and someone doesn't know how to be an honest seller.

I can vouch for twack being an honest up front guy. NTobler went, looked, and bought the car, yet he has none of the guy's info? If I had made the mistake of buying this car I'd be in touch with the seller as soon as the car had all these problems.

It sounds to me like NTobler fucked up on buying a bad car from an even worse seller, and now just wants to bitch about it on a public forum. If you want something done, you best get in contact with this Mike guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93GSX5SD
I'll second that. Its your car your choice. Enjoy your dsm experience.
123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #36
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123abc View Post
If you want something done, you best get in contact with this Mike guy.
Agreed. Please post up after contacting the seller and let us know what comes of it.
Old 06-18-2009   #37
scheides
flips McGee

I think I gotta give a big +1 to almost everything that has been posted by everyone except Ntobbler and twack.

Ntobbler: we do not allow name calling/bashing here. We understand you're pissed off, but face the facts: you've brought this upon yourself by not having the car properly inspected before buying it. A lot of this stuff would probably be obvious to anyone that's owned a DSM before, or any other maintenance-heavy car for that matter. Let me be perfectly clear here: shape up or ship out. Calling guys that have been on this forum for years and years d-bags for stating the plainly obvious is just digging yourself a deeper hole. Everyone you offend here is someone that could and probably would have otherwise tried to help you out in any way possible now or in the future. I suggest you post up an apology and try to mend this relationship before its too late.

Twack: the no posting for others rule has been around literally forever. This is a fairly tight-knit community and doing what you did really brings you into the deal. If the guy sucks at the internet bad enough that he cannot register, then there's a reason he doesn't need to be here. If he's selling junk cars to people, that further backs it up. This community is here for an ever-expanding group of friends. Yea not everyone gets along but if in general we all know and respect that. Please do whatever you can to help make this right.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #38
twack

thanks schiedes blame me yup thats the way to do it. Ive already done all i can ive extended my hand to help him he has not excepted it or asked me anything about anything except to call me out. ive been more then willing to help and all he wants to do is drag my name in the mud. Grow up guys all i can do in the situation is try emailing or calling mike. Ive already called him out for lieing to me and told him it was bullshit. other then that i cant go to his house grab the money and run. what i can do is say hey im here to help in any way i can and ive done that but no one sees that.

I already stated i didnt know the rule about posting for others i think we can look back though and see ive been more then reputable. ive done all i can and im still here to try and help. this is crap im getting more flak then mike about this. hell ntobler why dont you post your problems on the 507 forum where mike actually is rather then here

You say this is a tight nit comunity but where, is that is it super selective or what. I have been an active an contributing member here with zero issues for over 3 years. Im not angry but im frustrated. I was going to buy a car but had to spend the money, i got a sob story and ask for help. YES i posted it unaware of the rule, but ive done all i can to rectafy what i can and im still taking heat. I have a very good reputation and trying to maintain that. i apologize to all parties involved and doing what i can, dont i get some respect for that.

Last edited by twack; 06-18-2009 at 12:53 PM..
Old 06-18-2009   #39
scheides
flips McGee

twack, relax man! If anyone, I trust you. It's pretty obvious you've done what you can to try and help and the OP is looking for someplace to vent. If you've extended an offer to help him as you say, then that indeed is about all you can do, unless you know where the guy lives and wanna go put the smack down
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #40
eagle talon guy

Send a message via AIM to eagle talon guy

i have known twack for a while, and I know he wouldn't do something like this knowingly! He is a good guy, and i can assure you, mike is the guy you wanna go after...not twack. like twack said, post about this on 507 where mike is..

(^^very old pic!)
6 Bolt build in progress
eagle talon guy is offline   Reply With Quote