MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 11-09-2009   #21
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Attn: Joem, i need to get a hold of him

The boss just says its nothing to do with the business so yeah its between you and him.

I told him I apologize for the disturbance but its the only way to get a hold of him and I'm just trying to get my money back.

Thing is the shop he works at is called repairs by joe.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #22
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Keep calling. Eventually the boss will make it his problem. Heck, post the shop's # and we can all start calling on your behalf
Kracka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #23
4g63tcrazy
is Nashty

Drives: Cyborg from Japan

Do you know where the shop is? I went there when we traded cars. I might still have the address somewhere..
Old 11-09-2009   #24
turbotalon1g

Auto Repairs by Joe
811 North St
Anoka, MN 55303
763-323-8400

SO everyone knows, my brother has the trans with him. Most of you know where to find him.
Old 11-11-2009   #25
scheides
flips McGee

Yea joem and the repairs by 'joe' are different people. I guess that makes it rough to call up and ask for 'Joe' lol. If he does still work there, just send your brother there with the trans, talk to him in person, that way you have him nailed down.

Maybe have him start off by enquiring about a trans he has that he would like rebuilt
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009   #26
GREASEMONKEY
Banned

Moon Lander Champion!
Drives: 92 TSi
Send a message via AIM to GREASEMONKEY

If you were interested in just selling it, I know someone with a Galant GSX. They need a tranny and as long as it's in working condition im sure they would buy it as long as its priced right.. PM me with more info if you want me to look into it and see if i cant sell it.

BTW i think this is the same guy that still has my engine stand from like 2 years ago, Same deal tried calling him many times to get it back never got any response. I didn't even sell it to him i was nice and borrowed it to him thinking he was a trust worthy guy, Guess not.

-Stephan
GREASEMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #27
joem
Banned

Drives: 1991 Talon awd auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREASEMONKEY View Post
If you were interested in just selling it, I know someone with a Galant GSX. They need a tranny and as long as it's in working condition im sure they would buy it as long as its priced right.. PM me with more info if you want me to look into it and see if i cant sell it.

BTW i think this is the same guy that still has my engine stand from like 2 years ago, Same deal tried calling him many times to get it back never got any response. I didn't even sell it to him i was nice and borrowed it to him thinking he was a trust worthy guy, Guess not.

-Stephan
I dont even know you so why would i have it.

If anyone has a problem with this to bad. I sold him a tranny for 175.00 he shows up late at night gives me 50.00 less then we spoke about. 6 months later he calls me and said it was the wrong one. Well to bad find anyone that will take returns on a used core tranny. I would be happy to help but the non stop phone calls and texting you screwed yourself. Take me to court they will laugh at you. Plus its funny my friends garoge was broken in to a week or so ago and his tools and air compressor was stolen.
So think what one want He knows and so do i this is bullshit. You know where i work come by wait you never did why i thought so you know its bullshit. I didnt have time to drop everything for you to drove to your place and do this I told your brother i was in the middle of moving and would call him when i could(i have caller I.D so i had his number)
Good day
Joem
joem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #28
b00stcreep21
I hate everyone

I think it's funny that you would start pointing fingers at someone for stealing your "friends" shit. Your friend had nothing to do with this. Plain and simple, you agreed to his asking price (otherwise he wouldn't have the tranny in the first place, obviously), he received something different that what you described, and now you've been dodging taking care of it all for too long. You brought all the phone calls, and bs on yourself dude. None of this is about taking anyone to court, or who does and doesn't take returns. It's about you being a PITA to deal with, and not manning up and taking care of a mistake that was no ones fault (neither of you knowing that it wasn't as described. Hopefully.....) Man up, and don't be the typical piece of shit that's known in the import community
Old 11-17-2009   #29
4g63tcrazy
is Nashty

Hey Joe! Came back from the dead huh? I haven't heard from you since you changed your name and blocked my number!
Old 11-17-2009   #30
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

Sounds like this thread needs to get moved to the bad guy category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #31
turbotalon1g

I love the way you make it sound like I have called non stop. I call a few days ahead of when I come home for the weekend when i get too. (i'm on the other side of the country)

I don't know what hours you work so I can't really spend the 72 hours every couple of months i get to come home sitting at your work, even though you haven't been there when I have called.

I NEVER ONCE mentioned you coming to my place, why would I expect that? I already appreciated the fact you were going to take it back.

Now you come on here insinuating that I stole your friends crap out of some shit hole garage when most here have seen my nice ass garage with a plenty of tools. Hell I have even had some noobs, (sorry newer guys) come to my place and they even know.

If you want to square this up $140 if you finally have it, (remember i called u 4th and you said you didn't have it, so i said ok i can wait i won't be home for a month though so it should be enough time.)
You have my brothers #, he works 10-7 but i know he lives off 169 just north off 610 so he close and I know he will meet up since he knows how much I need the $$, esp. since the army will be paying me $435 less every month.

cliff notes: Contact my bro and do the switch or if you want to I will be home thx giving weekend, well thurs morn till sunday morning.

Funny you try to insinuate me stealing your friends crap.
Old 11-17-2009   #32
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #33
joem
Banned

I sold it cheaper because he didnt have the money and was there to get it( what a dick of me to do) he did need it to send out the next day to the builder. From the guys that saw it with the numbers run at that time it was a evo 3 trans(people from QPR). In the last 6 months ive been doing my house to move in to it(no money for shit like the house above all. Andy Nash the truck I traded you for was unsafe for the road and you know it thats why you wouldnt drive back 10 minutes to bring me my remote for my house. Plus i got married and we changed our name to Davis(just to hide from you for ripping me off you found me out ). Mr Nash likes to run toll ways with out paying so the tickets come to me you rock. I never called me you why would you you screwed me and then you want to talk loser. Your brother said for me to pick it up sorry if it was wrong. There is all my works info here but no one can find hours. Call my boss brother him He tell yopu where to go. My work should of never have been called be a man and stop by but no i will call and tell my sad little story to people so they can feel sorry for me. I said it was funny that stuff got stolen after poeple are saying to break windows in my house dont know where the house is next best thing i guess right go where you know. I have sold many things to many people and your the first to have a problem with me. 6 months later you need money and now you need to return my "fake evo trans" it was sent out the next day I tought?
Old 11-17-2009   #34
4g63tcrazy
is Nashty

That's why I drove that truck back and forth from IL to MN 6 hours every other weekend. I'm the one who called you for finding your remote in the car and I left my keys in the truck. I said I would ship you the remote or have my dad drop it off. I already had the car home and it was a shitty rainy night. You had that truck in the shop and parked into a bay. You could have easily looked the truck over before making your decision. I sent you pics and told you everything I knew about it. Oh and non of them tolls would have came back to you if you didn't fuck up the title in the first place and try and scam me and say I owed you $400 more otherwise you werent gonna get me a new title, when I generously said I would pay you $200 just to resolve the conflict. Then you say you applied for a new title and I wait 2 weeks. Still nothing. Then I text you and ask if you heard anything yet and you dont respond. So I decided to give you a call a month later and what do you know.. It said I was blocked! Then my dad goes to apply for a duplicate title for me since I was in school in IL and they said you already sold the truck without switching the title into your name. And on top of that, you changed your name!
Old 11-17-2009   #35
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

joem, you sound like the sleaziest guy this board has seen since QPR Mike. I'm not too surprised to hear your friend's garage was broken into, considering he is your friend I'm sure he treats people just like you do and probably got what was coming to him. Make good with Aaron and give him the $140 he is asking for; you've put him and his brother through enough shit already.

Everyone, take this as a warning and don't do business with this guy.
Old 11-17-2009   #36
joem
Banned

Thats fine dont do business with me Im hurt. I sold the truck for 250.00 just to dump it three months later. Your in school for automotive and cant tell the brakes leak and the rear brake line was cut and crimped shut(the first time i hit the brakes when it was a little slick with my 6 year old in the truck and wound up in the ditch)or the new rubber hose for the fuel line about 4 feet of it with new clamps and the super cool fuel filter removal mod for higher fuel flow? PLEASE FIX MY CAR!! Why would you try to get a duplicate title for a truck you traded? To keep the talon and steal the truck back.
I know what is happening so all you big bad keyboard thugs im scared. Everyone knows where i work so you can come speak your mind like a man(Im there 9:00 am to 6:OOpm all week.
If not back off and mind your own business.
Joe

Last edited by joem; 11-17-2009 at 11:37 PM..
Old 11-17-2009   #37
joem
Banned

Plus harassment is unneeded and calling my boss is pathetic and chichen shit thing to do and thats why I wont be refunding anything well wait if he wants to apologize for his misactions I my refund his money. I must have misunderstood his brother and he must have not heard me tell him i was busy for a while since Aaron had started calling me a day or so later(9 or so text and 7 or so calls in just days).

Last edited by joem; 11-17-2009 at 11:32 PM..
Old 11-18-2009   #38
b00stcreep21
I hate everyone

Joe, I didn't misunderstand a damn thing. I was on the phone with you for literally less than a minute before you told me you were busy and would call me later and got off the phone. Sure, I understand that people get busy. But guess what? Almost a month has gone by now, and still no call back. And like I said before, if you honestly didnt know that it wasn't the right trans, why wouldn't you just take care of it and call it all even? If you really want to throw accusations around, I would honestly say that I think you knew what tranny it was all along. Scammers seldom admit to things like this though, so fuck it. Right Joe? Deny deny deny. That's the name of the game. From the little I can actually understand from your terrible English in your posts, you are saying that if we had just randomly just showed up at your work with the trans to harrass you about it, that this all would Have magically been taken care of. This is the biggest load of shit I've ever heared in my life. Were not mafia thugs dude, but if that's how you want it done, just say so. My brother keeps calling back because you keep telling him that you don't have the money, and he keeps giving you more time to take care of it. Seriously, just man the fuck up already and save yourself from looking like even more of a piece of shit than you already do

Last edited by b00stcreep21; 11-18-2009 at 12:35 AM..
b00stcreep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #39
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Joe, you're a liar, plain and simple. Until I'm informed you've made things right you're not welcome on this board. I hope Aaron and others do come visit you at your work and embarrass you even further in front of your boss.
Old 11-18-2009   #40
blageo23
AWD4G64

Send a message via AIM to blageo23

People like him that bitch about how much someone calls and texts make me laugh. Guess what, If you would have replied then there would only be one text and only be one call. And its not like he called your work and asked for your boss and told him all about it. The lies you are telling are falling apart as well.
I hope you get your money back Aaron.
blageo23 is offline   Reply With Quote