MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 10-04-2008   #1
91GSX

Drives: 1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Send a message via AIM to 91GSX
1991 GSX Auto Big16G + More

I have a 1991 Eclipse GSX forsale. The car has 154,000 miles on it. I bought the car about a week ago, The intercooler pipes are gone because the kid sold em before I got the car. (I currently am looking for them online and at junkyards so the car can be driven home) I rode in it shortly before he sold them and it ran good. It needs a headliner and a clip 4 the A pillar because it keeps dropping down. I wouldn't be selling this car if I wasn't picking up a 5spd shell this weekend but I dont want 2 projects at once and the other car is a 5 speed which I was looking for. The car has a big 16g Turbo, 550CC Injectors, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump. I am going to start the price at 1200 cash. It has some type of muffler on it, Not exactly sure what it is but you may be able to tell from the pics. Has some rust on it in the front fender wells and some on the arch of the wheel well in back that could be fixed cause its not all the way threw. Also minor dent that could be easily popped out on the 1/4 panel I popped one out on the drivers 1/4 panel and you could never ever tell it was there. It was painted blue by the owner before the kid I got it from, Has gray cloth interior w/ a single carbon fiber aftermarket gauge cluster for boost gauge thats mounted on the a pillar. Also a aftermarket oil pressure mounted on left side of dash. Runs and drives, Only thing it needs is the 2 pipes for the sidemount intercooler. I am only selling it to buy sum stuff for the shell I am picking up so, 1200.00 cash takes it. Would like it to be gone soon, First come first serve because I always end up holding things and people never show.

651-245-1802- I usually don't answer my phone cuz im busy and voicemails get checked at the end of the night so a text would be better for response.
Email- Baddblaze08@yahoo.com

Last edited by 91GSX; 10-04-2008 at 04:47 PM..
91GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #2
hareboy1979

Re: 1991 GSX Auto Big16G + More

that suposid big 16g looks allot like the 14b i put on this car when i owned it.
the 550cc injectors are in fact 450cc injectors
hareboy1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008   #3
jhaan_dude

Art of War Champion! Mario Tetris 3 Champion! Yeti 1 Greece Champion!
Drives: a car
Re: 1991 GSX Auto Big16G + More

cause i installed all of those parts, and the walbro is just a remanufactured stock fuel pump...

and my buddy theis was the person who sold the intercooler pipes and the battery for...get this...A CASE OF BEER!!!
jhaan_dude is offline   Reply With Quote