Banned

Send a message via AIM to driftn1g Send a message via MSN to driftn1g
Re: Evo short shift kit

lol @ travis
Old 10-08-2008   #22
Elementality158

Send a message via AIM to Elementality158

The reason i put it up on craigslist for 100 is the fact that everyone happens to low ball the shit out of everything. There is no way i would sell it for that much on this site. And yes it was a prize but i do feel i won it fair and square. I've put my fair share of time and money into helping other people with their cars. The part has been sold for less than half of what i put it up for. I was never intending to get 100 for it. I hope you guys understand where im coming from, for the rest of you that dont and still think im being an asshole..... FUCK OFF! Everyone could use a little extra ching once in a while. Dont tell me you would have done differently. I really dont care....
Old 10-08-2008   #23
rose0529
Who has my man-card?

Drives: a red car
Send a message via AIM to rose0529

Thanks Travis! see you friday!
Old 10-08-2008   #24
scheides
flips McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementality158 View Post
The reason i put it up on craigslist for 100 is the fact that everyone happens to low ball the shit out of everything. There is no way i would sell it for that much on this site. And yes it was a prize but i do feel i won it fair and square. I've put my fair share of time and money into helping other people with their cars. The part has been sold for less than half of what i put it up for. I was never intending to get 100 for it. I hope you guys understand where im coming from, for the rest of you that dont and still think im being an asshole..... FUCK OFF! Everyone could use a little extra ching once in a while. Dont tell me you would have done differently. I really dont care....

Easy there cowboy! You SHOULD care because this is the community you got it from. Good to hear it's going to someone local and cheap! That's the idea I don't mind it getting sold, as long as it's to a member and on the cheeeap
Old 10-08-2008   #25
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

You'll love it Rosey!
Old 10-08-2008   #26
rose0529
Who has my man-card?

Drives: a red car
Send a message via AIM to rose0529

I'm def excited... driving scheides car sealed it for me!
Old 10-08-2008   #27
driftn1g
Banned

Send a message via AIM to driftn1g Send a message via MSN to driftn1g

p.o.s evos
Old 10-08-2008   #28
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementality158 View Post
You obviously took it knowing you could make an easy buck off of it. Is that why we put any of the the prizes up for grabs? No. We intended every prize to be used by the people that got them. This community thrives on people helping each other out, and all of those prizes were put there because this site, our sponsors and other vendors were gracious enough to give back to the community. Did it even cross your mind that you could have just been the better man and not accepted the prize knowing you had no use for it? I hope you feel good for shitting all over everything this community stands for.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Old 10-08-2008   #29
scheides
flips McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose0529 View Post
I'm def excited... driving scheides car sealed it for me!
And driving kracka's car sealed the deal for me, these things are great!
Old 10-08-2008   #30
mdost03

Sonic Champion!
Drives: VA STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D. View Post
You obviously took it knowing you could make an easy buck off of it. Is that why we put any of the the prizes up for grabs? No. We intended every prize to be used by the people that got them. This community thrives on people helping each other out, and all of those prizes were put there because this site, our sponsors and other vendors were gracious enough to give back to the community. Did it even cross your mind that you could have just been the better man and not accepted the prize knowing you had no use for it? I hope you feel good for shitting all over everything this community stands for.
Amen man.

At least give the $50 back to the site for keeping it going.
Old 10-08-2008   #31
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by totaleclipse_05 View Post
At least give the $50 back to the site for keeping it going.
He can keep the $50; he gave a fellow member a good deal on it so I'm fine with how stuff ended up.
Old 10-08-2008   #32
311evo

Drives: Evo VIII and 96' Buick Park Ave
Send a message via MSN to 311evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwdGSX13 View Post
100 bucks lol, i think i gave mine to jake for like 20 bucks.. haha
Pfft. it was like $30
Old 10-08-2008   #33
Elementality158

Send a message via AIM to Elementality158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D. View Post

Old 10-08-2008   #34
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Item sold so nothing more to discuss.
Closed Thread