MitsuStyle

MitsuStyle (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/index.php)
-   Want to buy (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   1g 6 bolt awd auto to manual swap parts (http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20865)

twack 09-28-2008 08:21 PM

1g 6 bolt awd auto to manual swap parts

seeing if anyone had all the parts fr the auto to manual swap i need everything from pedals to tranny. let me know what you got and how much you want for it

TkrPerformance 09-28-2008 08:33 PM

Re: 1g 6 bolt awd auto to manual swap parts

90 or 91+ would help

I have a 90 tranny that is all taken apart sell it for 100

EclipseGST 09-28-2008 09:02 PM

You're going to need a different rear end and t-case as well Travis.

Febo 09-28-2008 09:30 PM

I can confirm this. Your gunna need:

Trans
Cables
Cable brackets and C clips
Firewall Cable rubber grommet thingy
Shifter Assy
Pedal Assy, make sure its out of an AWD, I noticed there is a difference in pedal assy's
Master Cylnder, 1.8l one will work. I have one that needs a rebuild, shoot offer
Clutch line
Abs bracket with hole if you have abs
Rubber hose from hard line to slave cylinder
Slave cylinder
Clutch
Flywheel
Transfer
Rear Diff
Manual ECU

Then make sure to connect the two black wires on your 12 pin tranny connector
You will also need a small spring to permanantly keep your key in the unlock position. Or you will need a manual ignition.

You will also need to retain your original stop light switch, and find the wiring diagram to make your reverse lights work. I havent gotten that far yet. Its annoying.

I think thats everything that you will need. So plan accordingly.

GnArKiLl 09-29-2008 12:30 AM

^^^ you dont need to switch ignitions.. or do the spring thing you are talking about. mine works just fine w/o all that

Febo 09-29-2008 10:55 AM

... How did you pull that one off because there is a cable that runs from your shifter to your ignition that keeps you from pulling the key out unless your in park. And that little lock thingy is just a little lever that is pushed up or let to fall down by said cable, and if it falls down your key is stuck in the ignition. I learned this from first hand experience after removing the cable and then putting the key in and I couldnt get it out.

twack 09-29-2008 11:52 AM

This is for a 92 im kinda hoping someone has all the parts or a good chunk of them or im probalby going to stay auto and look for another auto tranny. I dont have time to travel up and down to the cities trying to find each and every part, ya know

Febo 09-29-2008 02:16 PM

I can get you a master cyl, shifter assy, cables and center console and have them shipped if you would like. I also have a pedal assy that might work, it needs to be tightened up. But its out of a 1.8l. I could throw that in for dirt cheap.

c4uldr0n 10-03-2008 02:22 PM

I have a TRE stage 3 transmission, transfer case, and rear end, flywheel, clutch... etc. If you want to purchase my whole chassis (engine removed), you are more than welcome to purchase it all for a steal, please contact me. -Korri 218 390 9410

TkrPerformance 10-03-2008 06:33 PM

u pull it in east beathel has a 94 awd with the 4 bolt in it still and the t.c. is still there also is the tranny but it needs a new bellhouing

At-Least-It's-An-Evo 10-05-2008 09:38 AM

i have a buncha stuff, you might wanna get at me before i trash it tomorrow........

twack 10-05-2008 09:55 AM

Im in north carolina for a couple weeks doing job training so ill get back to everyone when i get back thanks

CarPsyco84 10-05-2008 06:52 PM

I have a 4 bolt pumpkin, 5spd LSD one...

95talonracer 10-05-2008 09:00 PM

I have a shifter assembly for a 91+ that ill ship to you.